Is She talking out of her Arse?

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
She's in need of a serious rodgering. Any 3 badge gorillas left in the cupboard we could employ? She wouldn't have an arse to talk out of after that!

Yet another reason to stay the f U c K away from the UK.

wet_blobby

War Hero
I can't believe she's got so many kids...who'd shag it? I wouldn't go near it with Harrybosch's or NZB's and I have depressingly low standards. o_O

wet_blobby said:
I can't believe she's got so many kids...who'd shag it? I wouldn't go near it with Harrybosch's or NZB's and I have depressingly low standards. o_O
Again mate. like Bliars missus shes even more of a horror in real life. Kinell THAT is a 4 bagger mate. And yes blobbs, i had pretty low standards also until the NJP turned up. Kinell i'm a lucky man. LOL

wet_blobby said:
Ah, but Harry and me are from the 'old school' Corps mate...Two legs and a hole and its fair game.
:safe: :drool: :lick: :hump: :hump: :hump: :sleepy: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg:
NZB

Not sure about that NZer. Harry has the smoothness of a babies bum when it comes to women. "Roll up, Roll up"

I however use my cunning charm and devastating good looks to get my way with ze laydees. LOL

NB

wet_blobby

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
wet_blobby said:
Ah, but Harry and me are from the 'old school' Corps mate...Two legs and a hole and its fair game.
:safe: :drool: :lick: :hump: :hump: :hump: :sleepy: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg:
NZB
Thought all you needed was a pulse mate? :thumright:

NZ_Bootneck said:
wet_blobby said:
NZB

ooooo you bad boy - I'm going to tell the Librarian on you

:bball: