Is She talking out of her Arse?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Jun 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's in need of a serious rodgering. Any 3 badge gorillas left in the cupboard we could employ? She wouldn't have an arse to talk out of after that!

Yet another reason to stay the f U c K away from the UK.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I can't believe she's got so many kids...who'd shag it? I wouldn't go near it with Harrybosch's or NZB's and I have depressingly low standards. o_O
  3. Again mate. like Bliars missus shes even more of a horror in real life. Kinell THAT is a 4 bagger mate. And yes blobbs, i had pretty low standards also until the NJP turned up. Kinell i'm a lucky man. LOL
  4. Ah, but Harry and me are from the 'old school' Corps mate...Two legs and a hole and its fair game.
    :safe: :drool: :lick: :hump: :hump: :hump: :sleepy: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg:
  5. Not sure about that NZer. Harry has the smoothness of a babies bum when it comes to women. "Roll up, Roll up"

I however use my cunning charm and devastating good looks to get my way with ze laydees. LOL

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Thought all you needed was a pulse mate? :thumright:
  7. I use money :(
  8. Ruth Kelly has the inate ability to make the more mediocre politicians look like complete stars. As for someone rodgering her, well perhaps she's a dab hand with the turkey baster :thumright:

9. ooooo you bad boy - I'm going to tell the Librarian on you