Is Monty dead??

He is probably getting his frock ready for the floral dance. He likes to put a lot of effort into it so he looks the best

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumrat said he was touring the UK in a caravan, he's gone quiet, wonder if he's made it to Cornwall yet. Is this a coincidence now Monty has disappeared as well.....conspiracy theories welcome.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Official statement from the Palisse family says he has been killed by angry Cornish separatists.

I'm sure more information about the disembowelment with a pitchfork will appear as investigations progress.

I hear it was 'Captain Incredible' (JD's Bro) what done him in - in Cornwall....JD's had enough. Hear 'Monty' fell under a train, JD's Bro pushing him onto the tracks.... in some god forsaken, Cornish railway station that time (but not Captain Incredible) forgot. :twisted:

Last edited:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Well...Wot appen'd was....

Monty was hitch hiking to St Ives for the tri annual "welcome a new branch to the family tree" shindig in his floral pattern dress when this big Rasta towing a caravan fella pulled up in his BMW and gave him a lift.

Word is Monty is now called the "Kernow Cuz" and is being sold for sexual favours. He's a big hit with the women who are fed up with shagging their brothers and even the kernish men reckon he can suck a cock better than their own mothers.

Yes. He's dead.

He got bummed to death by a horde of Mongolians decended from the Great Khan himself when he declared that Ghengis was a bit of a gayer who preferred horses and had the tactical nounce of an RAF clerk. He will be mourned.
Bloody open borders...Mongolians in Cornwall!!! Is no where safe? Sounds like a job for 'Captain Incredible'...last seen loitering indolently at Bodmin Parkway Railway Station in his constant pursuit of fame.!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X.R.D The Gash Barge 2
Stepto Diamond Lil's 36
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 45