Is Monty dead??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by frogman007, Mar 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surely he can't be that busy?? It seems we have not had his delightful input for days.
  2. Maybe he is in serious training for the Helston Furry Dance?

3. He is probably getting his frock ready for the floral dance. He likes to put a lot of effort into it so he looks the best

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. This gets stranger and stranger!!
  5. It does, as last year that was him in the nice royal blue and white polka- dot number.
  6. I expect he's putting rabbit ears on his emoticon.
  7. Rumrat said he was touring the UK in a caravan, he's gone quiet, wonder if he's made it to Cornwall yet. Is this a coincidence now Monty has disappeared as well.....conspiracy theories welcome.
  8. Best one so far. More mystery and intruige.
  9. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I suppose on such a compassionate site, the real question is "Who gives a F***?" :joker:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Done a runner with Rumrat just incase they give him the keys to a petrol tanker!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Maybe he's been abducted by a group of extreme fundamentalist muslims - just to prove a point. Just sayin', like........
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Whatever the circumstances, one sincerely hopes it's nothing trivial & Monty has good reason to be AWOL.
  13. I'm sure I saw something on the grassy knoll but can't quite make it out
  14. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Official statement from the Palisse family says he has been killed by angry Cornish separatists.

I'm sure more information about the disembowelment with a pitchfork will appear as investigations progress.
  15. I spotted him two places in front of me in the clap clinch yesterday.:safe:
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  16. I hear it was 'Captain Incredible' (JD's Bro) what done him in - in Cornwall....JD's had enough. Hear 'Monty' fell under a train, JD's Bro pushing him onto the tracks.... in some god forsaken, Cornish railway station that time (but not Captain Incredible) forgot. :twisted:
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  17. I always do.
  18. He's been arrested by Custom & Excise for refusing to pay the VAT on his hot pasty.
  19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Well...Wot appen'd was....

Monty was hitch hiking to St Ives for the tri annual "welcome a new branch to the family tree" shindig in his floral pattern dress when this big Rasta towing a caravan fella pulled up in his BMW and gave him a lift.

Word is Monty is now called the "Kernow Cuz" and is being sold for sexual favours. He's a big hit with the women who are fed up with shagging their brothers and even the kernish men reckon he can suck a cock better than their own mothers.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Bloody open borders...Mongolians in Cornwall!!! Is no where safe? Sounds like a job for 'Captain Incredible'...last seen loitering indolently at Bodmin Parkway Railway Station in his constant pursuit of fame.!