Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Is it too early to say?

andym said:
Has something happened in the Sporting arena then?

Nothing of note from the English contingent in Croatia apparently, 10 of them failed to score goals, and the other one on the park failed to save a couple too.

football, rugby??????

far too energetic! give me cricket.......now there's a game to be proud of... (yorkshire man me!) it's only a decent sport if it involves meal breaks and the occasional trip to the bar

standing by...........

oh 2 lumps in mine womps......I like em hot,sweet AND wet 8O

jesse650 said:
football, rugby??????

far too energetic! give me cricket.......now there's a game to be proud of... (yorkshire man me!) it's only a decent sport if it involves meal breaks and the occasional trip to the bar

standing by...........

oh 2 lumps in mine womps......I like em hot,sweet AND wet 8O

And the ability to have a tab in the deep without being noticed... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !

Jenny_Dabber said:
Footie has turned into the sports for poofs! All that hair, designer clothes, posh spice.......grrrrr!

Now RUGBY is the sport of men and kings!!

but not that poofy union rubbish :twisted: :twisted:

Men who spend time in sporting activities with other men instead of rumping their womenfolk need to have a word with themselves....

Steve McClaren? Who he?

Rugger's best - I can't cope with snail sports like cricket... I just wanna doze off, nothing happens, they just stand there looking like pillocks, polishing their balls nice and shiny. What you need is ACTION. Specifically hunky blokes in action! All that man'andling - very nice! :p Mind you, I still want to try mixed water polo with Rosie :wink:. I'd just have to maintain possession of the ball... I've never been womanhandled under water before :D

aaaaa said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Footie has turned into the sports for poofs! All that hair, designer clothes, posh spice.......grrrrr!

League is the poofy one grrrrrrrrrrrrr HAV' IT!!!!!!

Jenny_Dabber said:
aaaaa said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

League is the poofy one grrrrrrrrrrrrr HAV' IT!!!!!!

you mean that you "dont" kick the ball every time someone runs to tackle you (sarcasm). At least they dont act like they have been shot like those soccer players do when they are tackled

wompingwillow said:
Steve McClaren - waste of space replace him now.................
England accepts a foreigner to run a team of players who achieve the sum total of zip and no one complains.

England then bins said foreigner for total ineffectuality and hires Brit manager.

Brit manager has mega uphill struggle to pull a REAL team together, with fcuk all time to gel them together and less than no time to do anything with them ......................., WHOA!! the answer is sack said Brit manager. Fcuking brilliant strategy.

How about sack all the ponsey posers who sound like good football, but haven't a clue what it means. Umpteen thousand pound per week, for what????????? Not football, thats for sure.

I say, save money and give up a solid British sport until we can find a British team that understands it. By which time, Accrington Stanley will be top of the Premiership and Britannia will rule the world and not just the waves.

:oops: Sorry, just choking on my laughter a wee bit.

Latest Threads