Is it sick to find this HEADLINE even slightly funny?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by sgtpepperband, May 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. "I went to call a neighbour who then called the ambulance and the police."

Why not take his head out of the bucket first, silly moo.
  3. I have to amit to reading this, this morning and thinking shall I post it or would I get abuse for laughing at it!! FAF

4. I have to admit at first glance it is funny, because it seems like either a bite or something completely incongruous.

Then you read the article.
  5. Must admit, I have a laugh when I read the headline.
  6. It wasn't of the side splitting variety but it did read as mildly comical. Poor bugger. A novel variation on "kicking the bucket", I suppose.

Totally irrelevant but
    grated on me somewhat. How far does the Manccy grasping hand reach these days! It's surprising that the Scousers haven't annexed it.
  7. When I first saw the headline, I imagined a 12 inch high window cleaner treading water & trying to get out of his bucket!! :lol:
  8. Hehehehehehehe! :twisted: What was in the bucket? CTC or draft rum? :D
  9. Headline on a free newspaper in East London, early 90's:

There was some lads going about in a car in Stratford throwing food stuffs at pedestrians. (The week before I had been narrowly missed by an egg.) However they went a bit too far and started chucking shit like turnips, one hit an old man on the head and it killed him.

I'm not making it up! link here: Turnip
  10. Question is, was the heart condition at his age genetic or caused by something else that i will leave to your imagination.

11. This is sad but funny in the same way as when Rod Hull (of Emu fame) dies after falling off his roof when adjusting his TV aerial.
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yeah, but apparently at his funeral the service was good but the reception was awful... :twisted:
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now That is funny
  14. :lol: :lol: :lol: