Is it possible to change branch?

Hello everyone,

Due to sit my recruit test in a couple of weeks, having applied for Warfare officer initially. However, I've recently had a bit of a change of heart. I think i'd be better suited to Logistics. Is it possible to change? If so, how do I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I've had to stop using the bullshit one as it knocks points off (or something)

Mods is there anything that can be done to stop posts being deleted after comments have been made about them?
Good point, I had something like three million Likes until this bloody bullshit button was invented :cool:

Can you still delete posts? I thought @Good CO or @Bad CO had sorted that one?

I took my recruit test yesterday and passed. The AFCO woman said to me I can go for either of my 1st and 2nd chooses. (Which is seaman spec or medic assistant). She said to look into both and when I come into my interview later this month, let her know what my choice is. So I'm guessing that you can chance your preference.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I took my recruit test yesterday and passed. The AFCO woman said to me I can go for either of my 1st and 2nd chooses. (Which is seaman spec or medic assistant). She said to look into both and when I come into my interview later this month, let her know what my choice is. So I'm guessing that you can chance your preference.
You can indeed. "You chooses your branch, you takes yer chance" as my Careers Adviser, a Chief Steward told me when I joined.