Is he correct?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Blackrat, Sep 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I was out the other night with a couple of mates, one of them being one of these homosexualists. As is the norm when chaps get together, the conversation moved towards women, especially those in close proximity. I pointed out that one lovely lady in particular looked like she would suck a hampton like a fat kid with a McShake when my gay friend said "You want to get a bloke to do it. It's so much better". Now this has got me thinking. Is this actually the case? Can any of the chaps here that are a bit Brighton confirm this (if they have sampled both sexes of course).

Failing this, can i have four female and four male male volunteers to take turns in fellating me for research purposes please?

2. :rofl:Your not falling for that old con, are you????? SUCKER

3. Blackrat

He's only human and of course he wants to chew on my rod as i'm essence, but he's not hitting on me. He likes chocolate, not vanilla.

4. How pliable are you? You could always attempt to give your own charming self a gobble if your'e still supple enough to bend in two. Submariners have tried (and succeeded) whilst bent in half in their bunks, although it's a bit of a pisser having to call for a friend to extract you from your pit and get your face out of your ball-bag.

Manoeuvre No. 1........Hoik underpants down
    Manoeuvre No. 2........Get legs over head and jam upwards against top bunk
    Manoeuvre No. 3........Reach forward with head and (avoiding dangling testicles) lock on to hampton.
    Manoeuvre No. 4........Good luck.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  5. Your oppo is lying. Look at your average female's mouth compared to your average male's.

Girls survive on salad, fruit and mints, as such that is what their mouths smell like.

Blokes survive on kebabs, beer and more beer and brush their teeth when they can be bothered.

Now which would you rather put your dick inside?

6. The above statement does not apply to females from South Shields, Durham, Wigan, Wakefield, Hunslet....oh the list is endless.

7. You can add Port Talbot and Dumbarton to that list Billy.

8. I genuinely had no idea females ventured more than half a mile from Harvey Nicks in Knightsbridge.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blackrat

Now you're a man of the world and you know i respect your opinion. What you say is, in the main true. However, you've not taken into account;

1. Butch dykes
    2. Convincing trannies and ladyboys

Now i know you've sampled No2 on this small list. What was it like?

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I've tried it.

Nearly broke my back, though... :oops:

11. Blackrat

I've heard rumours that Marylin Manson removed a rib so he could fellate himself. Maybe you should give that a go.

12. sgtpepperband

I'm not boasting or 'owt but I might need to remove my lover mandible as well... :twisted:

13. Blackrat

I actually know a bloke that can suck his own cock. He's single. Read into that what you will.

14. sgtpepperband

Is his name Sven..? :shock:

15. Blackrat

Sadly not.

16. sgtpepperband

In that case, wanna come to a party..? :p

17. Blackrat

Badoom - Tish!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rumour has it....only rumour mind, that you can achieve the same gratification using certain species of fish. They've got to be dead I suppose, and reasonably fresh....not minging like, and definitely NOT some fucking horror with a gob load of teeth. This one looks like it could carry out the task of curp slurping without inflicting too much damage. There are probably other species - but I'll let you decide....should you want to follow this up with a bit of research.

[​IMG]

*Disclaimer:-

[The poster shall not be responsible for any damage inflicted on those that use dead fish for oral sex]

19. sgtpepperband

You've met Mathilda, the "hairdresser" from Nairobi, who happens to spend a lot of her spare time in the Bora Bora Club..?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Blackrat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1