Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is he a fake???

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
moondog said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
KEITH said:
GUYS THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES...HE HAS GOT TO HAVE HAD IT MADE UP FOR HIM!!!!
DON'T WORRY, WITH ALL THIS AMMUNITION HE'S FUCKED....DON'T LIKE THE GUY ANYWAY...CHEERS FELLAS
Never have guessed that .Its rude to shout. Caps lock off please Mr Angry. :twisted:
SPEAK UP I CANT HEAR YOU !!
All that playing with cannons on your pirate ship me hearty, can you lip read? :twisted:

NZ_Bootneck said:
moondog said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
KEITH said:
GUYS THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES...HE HAS GOT TO HAVE HAD IT MADE UP FOR HIM!!!!
DON'T WORRY, WITH ALL THIS AMMUNITION HE'S FUCKED....DON'T LIKE THE GUY ANYWAY...CHEERS FELLAS
Never have guessed that .Its rude to shout. Caps lock off please Mr Angry. :twisted:
All that playing with cannons on your pirate ship me hearty, can you lip read? :twisted:

He only played with the Cannons 'cause there weren't any other Bishops aboard to bash... being a lone sailor... As for lip reading, have you really thought about the question?.... :grin:

moondog

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
moondog said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
KEITH said:

He only played with the Cannons 'cause there weren't any other Bishops aboard to bash... being a lone sailor... As for lip reading, have you really thought about the question?.... :grin:
Its my Bishop I,ll bash it if want to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Charity regulator launches inquiry into church found promoting fake Covid-19 protection kits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Senior Enforcement Advisor at UK Medicines Regulator warns against purchasing fake or unlicensed coronavirus (COVID-19) medicines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK medicines and medical devices regulator investigating 14 cases of fake or unlicensed COVID-19 medical products MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to tackle global spread of coronavirus ‘fake news’ MoD News 0
M Barrie Trower fake ex Navy microwave weapons expert The Quarterdeck 5
MoD_RSS Facebook and eBay pledge to combat trading in fake reviews MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Summer fun – don’t fake it! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK steps up fight against fake news MoD News 0
WreckerL Fake news, 1805 style History 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Britain champions free speech, so we’re leading the war on fake news: article by Jeremy Hunt MoD News 0
PedlarP Former Royal Navy chef jailed over £1m 'fake' sea bass scam The Quarterdeck 25
Ninja_Stoker Fake RN Application scam - Beware Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
BillyNoMates Chinese fake shit Diamond Lil's 13
Ninja_Stoker Fake Naval Captain Current Affairs 92
Apple_Catchers The Fake Para!! The Gash Barge 1
soleil Mirror: Fake Royal Marine Hero Foiled By Non-Military Boots The Corps 21
BillyNoMates "Fake" Royal Marine gets one over on David Beckham The Corps 1
onions Fake Olympics Current Affairs 9
Ninja_Stoker Fake SAS "Hero" exposed. Current Affairs 34
slim Pair admit fraud over fake statue Diamond Lil's 2
slim Seven charged over fake passports The Quarterdeck 5

Latest Threads