Is Blackrat Welsh?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Mar 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You would think so reading that. However, both my parents hail from noble Scottish stock and i was born and bred in London.

I only pretended to be Welsh in that article. If Jenny Dabber didn't keep refusing my offers of sexual deviance, it wouldn't have happened.

In any event, we all know that the bloke in the article is either you, Monty or Jonno

2. Blackrat

Edited for double posting like a sprog.

3. That's bloody marvellous that is; you have one little session at the glory hole of a Soho lavatory and all of a sudden it's 'gay this' 'gay that'.

Cunt

4. For JonnoJonno & Blackrat,

Off topic but a Medical question elsewhere here today referred to a certain condition:

<< ....bit worried about it as had a medical condition called perthes disease when i was aged 6 and it lasted til age 9 and i was then signed off as medically fit......etc. >>

Guess you two are not the only ones at RR suffering from this perthes disease....... :wink:

:twisted: My man is collecting my coat...............

5. Blackrat

You are a thtupid thucking bathtard. :D

6. A Slight edit was needed :wink:

7. Blackrat

Ooooooooooh!

[​IMG]

8. I know where you're from.................I KNOW what you guys are like 8O

9. Blackrat

Fair one. Girls from Hayes are lah dee dah ain't they? :D Don't think for one second that i'll let up on the stalking though. It took me ages to build up my OP.

10. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell people!

11. Will you two just sort it out and fuck each other already?! I will even have a whip round and sort you out a room at the Travel Lodge of your choice, as long as it is situated in a motorway service station (all the classy affairs happen at these places.)

12. I've got a door card Master key for Travel Lodges. Happy days.

Sleep tight 8O :D

13. Blackrat

I'm sold. I'll place Jonno on standby to clean up any "mess".