Irritating introductions

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by tiddlyoggy, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Is it just me or do any other RR posters get niggled by people (normally Newbies) starting their posts with "Hey guys" or "Hey Smudge etc". It's so f****** American! So trivial I know, but God does it wind me up!
    (Cue lots of replies: hey Tiddly!) :threaten:
  2. Hey guys, i dont think its really an issue, maybe you just have sand in your vagina tiddly?
  3. tiddlyoggy

Hey Aaron, nice to hear from you. Not much sand in HMNB Devonport, but then again you wouldn't know that would you. The only vaginas here are c**** like you. Though thankfully they're few and far between. F*** off back back to your toy box boy.
  4. You've got way too much thinking time.
  5. tiddlyoggy

What? Youth club bitching session is it boys?
  6. Stutter?

Tiddy, it seems that you actually thrive on conflict, well on forums for the most part. Its ironic the way you act to be honest, i think this must be the 3rd or 4th thread ive seen you post in, make little remarks in an attempt to A) Act cool, B) Make up for your own short comings or C) To make up for the years when you were bullied (deleted as appropriate) and for those remarks to actually backfire.

In replying the way you do, and making these utterly bullshit threads and posts then you confirm to everyone that you are in fact, the small, narrowminded, immature and quite frankly repetitive Sailor we all suspect you to be.

Kudos for using the same old original lines though. You keep doing that poppet.

7. tiddlyoggy

Thrive on conflict? Sorry son. I only sling s**t at arrogant and or stupid t****. Incidentally, you sought to oppose my view on this thread in an obvious attempt to provoke a response.If I feel I can give advice to anyone here who asks for it in a decent manner I will. If I have experienced something that a thread relates to, I may well post that. I really can't see any irony in my posts, but I don't have your vast experience to call on do I? As for your poor attempt at psychoanalysis, really don't waste your time. But, immature? I hope so! I'll expect another reply from you when they let you out of class for playtime.
  8. tiddlyoggy

Further to my last, where have my remarks backfired exactly?
  9. If you cant see where you're going wrong here, and how much of a twat you're making yourself look like then 'son' you are more of a lost cause than i originally thought.

You make a thread with the obvious intention to stir shit up, then you seem surprised that someone replys saying that you are an ass? lol

Back to class for me, we're studying the effects of braincell loss when linked to people making retarded threads. Its proved to be quite interesting so far!
  10. Not very good behaviour/etiquette/language!! from 2 young Snottys. Heading for Dartmouth??? Or has standards , even slipped their for YOs? today Sir?? :salut:
  11. tiddlyoggy

I started a thread to express that I find Americanism's in our language irritating. Quite how that's intended to stir up shit I'm not sure. Oh, pleeeeeease tell me exactly where I'm going wrong, I need a wise old sea daddy like you to show me the ropes. I'll pop down to see my psychiatrist this weekend, I feel so inadequate now you've pointed out all my flaws. Can't wait for your next.
  12. The problem with the Newbies on here, is that, they know how to read, but don`t have a fukcing clue about what was written.

15 year olds, the font of all knowledge eh? Our future depends on them eh?
  13. I must confess to sympathy with tiddlyoggy's irritation at Americanisms in our language and adoption of their habits. In all fairness, though, I find "hey guys" slightly less irritating (unless it's aimed at girls as well!) than "have a good day".

That reminds me; I'm personally irritated by some irritating American phrases and sayings being so apt that I just have to use them. Cluster f**k, REMF and pencil neck spring to mind.
  14. tiddlyoggy

Yes, forgot about have a nice day! Have you ever played the"have a nice day" game when on a run ashore in the states?You all bet how many times you will be told: H A N D. All putting in a quid or whatever, closest wins. You will be amazed how many times a day you hear it.
  15. This thread is stupid.

People can't even spell basic profanities and are arguing for no reason.

But, because I'm going to get insulted pointlessley anyway, as much as I hate the american culture, I'm on Aarons side.
  16. culute?
  17. My mistake.