Ironing and folding.

Snowman91

Lantern Swinger
I've been practicing my ironing, and I'm now at an average level of ironing. But does anyone have any links/steps on how to iron to navy regulation so I can practice before I'm in.
Same goes for folding the clothes to the size of A4.

Cheers guys.

hmmm. not ironed anything to that standard since...err, part 1. LOL

I imagine you will get shown in training. and after you leave, you will never iron to that standard again.

top tip. dont worry (i am getting the impression you are a little)
many of us joined pre mass internet/message boards and cracked on with it...just get to raleigh, stay fit for training, pass each week and you will be outta there

Last edited:

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Your DI should show you what you need to do. You will hopefully have a senior class who will also help as will the leading hands in your division. There's a handbook to accompany pt 1 training and that will also show you how to present your kit.

G

guestm

Snowman.

Log off, go out, get drunk and smash the rear hatch of a nubile young slapper in. When you wake up, run the hangover off for 3 miles. Repeat this process until you reach Raleigh.

Do not concern yourself with ironing and shite.

DruAde

Lantern Swinger
lol brilliant we have a ironing question . Oh thats made my day .

I have only just learnt that there are little Chinese geezas on ship who do it all while on deployment . When the kid told me and showed me a photo of the guys I just couldnt help thinking that at the stern of the ship is this little area with steam billowing about and pots of noodles on the boil lol.

lol brilliant we have a ironing question . Oh thats made my day .

I have only just learnt that there are little Chinese geezas on ship who do it all while on deployment . When the kid told me and showed me a photo of the guys I just couldnt help thinking that at the stern of the ship is this little area with steam billowing about and pots of noodles on the boil lol.
They boil them in the washing machines once they have sniffed and dhobied everyone's Knicks :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Latest Threads