Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU President

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Sep 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. we've been denied a referendum, by all those parties who promised one.
    The Irish vote for the 2nd time on the 2nd October.
    Blair is in the wings waiting. Is there a worse scenario?

2. Err, nope :-(
    Do you have any gut feeling how Ireland will vote?

3. The Irish Govt have been plugging away for a Yes vote. Their "unbiased" web info gives only positive spin and reinforces the areas on abortion and other unique Irish doubts. All of which have been wrapped up nicely as no go areas for the EU.
    The bit I really oppose is the unelected and unanswerable way politicians can get away with the day to day dealings without public having a say.
    Its a charter for political Con-Men. All lining their own pockets.

4. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

I think they will do the right thing,despite all the cash and incentives thrown at them.
    They can see they are,as we all are,being shafted into one big superstate without a nationality and they don't like that.
    Irish are too proud to let other nations frame their laws to a great degree.
    Our devious bunch and smirking Blair can rot for me,if we had a choice and it went against my opinion I would accept it but to be promised then not have one due to weasly words is beneath contempt.
    The gravy train for them all is rolling,Blairs onboard and the rest want to follow,from EVERY party.

Time for a massive change,any other parties out there?

5. I find it "interesting" that accountants wont sign off the EUs books. And I bet there was a lot of pressure put on them to do do so too. I applaud their integrity.

6. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

BNP? Whatever one's views about their other policies are up for discussion, their ones about the EU strike a cord with this poster.

7. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

I will kiss your Irish arses if you vote NO

8. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

Err, could I do it by proxy? T42 ... I need a favour ....

9. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

All of them?

Can I help just by doing the attractive girlies aged between say, 16 and about 35?

10. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

Well, the general consensus from my Irish relatives is that the vote will go 'YES' this time.

11. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

If it dosen't then they will just set up another referendum and keep doing so until thw Irish get fed up and vote "Yes".

12. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

That's interesting. I have a pal who regularly goes to Dublin on business trips and he said down the boozer on Friday night, that the feeling is still for another 'No' vote. I hope he's right. But as another poster has said, the EU will probably keep on trying until they get the 'right' result.

The Tories have promised a Referendum on the issue, but only if it hasn't been ratified by all member states.

13. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

If they vote Yes does anyone see any other candidates opposing Blair for the EU Presidency. He's obviously greased enough palms when he was in power and signed away all the concessions Thatcher gained.
    I can see it now guess who will be the EU Attorney General expert on Flat buying, and advocate to the rich Cheri Blair.

14. Pray to your God that the Irish return a NO vote; the thought of that charlatan skulking in the background gives me a bile attack.

15. Re: Irish Referendum Pt2 2nd Oct 09. ? Blair for EU Presiden

The answer I am a thinking will be No!!!!!!!! Only the thick and stupid English would put up with the shite the EU keeps dumping on Englands doorstep thanks to Bliar :evil: and his ass kissing labour clones.