IRAN'S SPYING SQUIRRELS?

You guy's missing any squirrels lately....Lol

You can tell that Iran is feeling a little beleaguered these days when there are reports that Tehran may be under attack from rodents!

That is what the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported this week, that police had, ahem, "arrested" 14 squirrels on charges of espionage.
Article

Be sure to read the comments... :thumright:

One of the most bizzare news stories I've read in a long time. I particularly liked the bit where Hassan Mohmmadi, a fast-food vendor, concluded "I bet they were British squirrels, they are the most cunning".

No wait, I think I've cracked this case. He is a fast food vendor and squirrels could easily be categorised as fast food so .... he must be the spy master. Very cunning deception.

SF

More recently, U.S. Marines stationed in Kuwait trained chickens for a low-tech chemical detection system. It’s also well documented that dolphins have been used to seek out underwater mines.

VIDEO: Were Iranian captives forced to confess?
This maybe breaking OPSEC rules but I can announce that the SAS have their own animal friendly branch;

You didn't hear it from me!

I've sin' those there light sabre fighting squirrels in some of the back alleys next to my local in town at 0325. Lock in, what lock in, normal practice around here mates. The cardinal rules........they are not cute so no cootchy cootchy coo and ALWAYS give them a way out otherwise they'll carve one. :threaten:
I'm on soluble asprin....so I know these things.
There is a local legend that their controller is a fox called Reynard, I have my doubts on that though! :glasses5:

Hi

I don't think this will go against OPSEC as it was in the papers, but, HMS Manchester, took 5 (I think) Budgies to the Gulf in 1991 as "Gas detectors" they were presented to School kids in Gib on return. (IIRC).

I can't remember where they were all sited but I seem to remember one Manning Naval Stores.

Father_Famine said:
Hi

I don't think this will go against OPSEC as it was in the papers, but, HMS Manchester, took 5 (I think) Budgies to the Gulf in 1991 as "Gas detectors" they were presented to School kids in Gib on return. (IIRC).

I can't remember where they were all sited but I seem to remember one Manning Naval Stores.
Did you have him writing out 126's?

Father_Famine said:
Hi

Did it do a better job that the Jack Dusties?!

Chaz said:
Father_Famine said:
Hi

Did it do a better job that the Jack Dusties?!
Oi I resemble that remark, right no more pusser binders for you....

Trooped_Again said:
Father_Famine said:
Hi

Oh, I remember, Still owe Drake for a matress, apparently Jack daniels spilt on it had never actually come out.

I swear I wasn't the one jumping on the bed with a bottle of JD open, guv! It was the squirrel!

Jenny_Dabber said:
Trooped_Again said:
Father_Famine said:
Hi

Oh, I remember, Still owe Drake for a matress, apparently Jack daniels spilt on it had never actually come out.

I swear I wasn't the one jumping on the bed with a bottle of JD open, guv! It was the squirrel!
Scenario:

Jenny goes to stores with a wet & stained matress.

"Honest PO, it's Jack"
"I know love, he's a barsteward"
"No, I mean Jack Daniels"
"Yeah, Yeah, sign here........lads, 'nother Grand Slammed mattress for the fire!"