Iran tells obarmy to eff off

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 4to8, Jan 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. eff off Obama

Thats what you get for talking soft, the guy has only been in the White house for 10 minutes and he has broken it already.

2. He'll either learn fast or get [email protected] on.
    Interesting to see how he will respond to it.

3. OBI 1 44 will not do anything against Iran....not for awhile at least.

4. Irans response was not altogether unexpected was it.

5. 8O Waspie are you saying he just wants the publicity? :twisted:

6. I would never directly say such a thing sir!!!!!! :wink:

7. I very much doubt that Iran will receive any form of apology. It'll make Obama look weak if he starts to take responsibility for George W. Bush's actions.

8. Bush me arse, Elnutter is looking for a 60 year backlog of appologies from the US. These moslem twats are professional bloody martyrs and only understand a swift kick in the nuts.

9. The mad idiot (Iranian one) is on dodgy ground himself in his own country, losing support and looking decidely weak, hence a bit of posturing

10. Whilst reading this and as i scrolled down i couldn't help but notice a link to another article....

Moobs. Why are we all suddenly obssessed with 'man boobs'? WTF, as a nation are we really that bothered- have the press nothing better to write about. Shocking!

Now back to Iran... i'm sat here trying to write an essay on political islam due tomorrow- quite enough Middle East affairs for one day thankyou very much!

11. because some of us dont want to look like slobs. Simple answer really now bugger off and do your assignment :wink: :lol:

12. Do try to watch Geert Wilders film "Fitna " before you get writting about islam, puts a bit of perspective on what out islamic pals are up to.Maybe thats why they want to kill him.And remember that if you were living under islam you would not be using the internet.Nor would you be able to write.And you would definitly be in the MILF section of the forum.