IPOD Expert wanted

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by morsehorse, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bought a new Ipod last week nano 8GB well that's what it says on the box!
    The problem is I don't know how to
    a. Download tunes from ITunes as when I go to put in my credit card details i.e. the address it goes to spanish as I live in spain and my spanish is not good enough on the technical side
    b.How do I download all my CDs

I have tried watching the tutorial but am absolutely hopeless so if anyone of you good people can post a a real simple Noddy guide for this ex Jenny it would be much appreciated
    Thanks in anticipation
    MH

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Where's Arther when you need him eh MH?

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

MH: Get the fit, young pool boy to show you... but make sure Tom isn't home at the time! :wink: :thumbright:

4. FFS DONT LET THE IRANIANS SEE IT!

5. Not sure on the Spanish side, but on the CD front, whack a CD into your PC, turn on itunes, you should be able to see an option called Rip, all of the tracks ticked (on the left of the track name) will then loaded up onto your PC into a format that your ipod can understand.

If you still need some help, there are loads of forums on the Apple website, under Support > Discussions.

6. PO thanks for that will givde it a go.
    Saxon I bought it off an Iranian lol :thumright:
    SgtP am at Toms so no pool boy here in sunny Northants,am recovering from the Reunion held over the weekend should be some piccies on the website in the next couple of days.
    MH

7. lol oh dear...

8. I truely am shite at this quote thing.

9. Alternatively, throw away the ipod and by a creative zen.

10. sgtpepperband

Wot ee sed! Totally agree; have a Creative Zen Vision:M - better software, better video screen, better battery life than iPods. :thumbright:

11. Morse

I have a 5th generation iPod, and I would never have anything else, if you want to talk it though PM me and I will give you my number, or we can skype

Judie xx

12. I have a crystal Set,is that any good?

13. sgtpepperband

Ooh, careful it diesn't shatter when you shave... :wink:

14. MH,

iTunes is a bugger as it won't let you register with the UK iTunes when living in Spain. I know because I tried registering on the Norwegian site so I could access Norwegian Jazz unavailable on their UK site - but to no avail.

What you could do however is use eMusic which is both cheaper to download music from and you are not subject to the petty restrictions Apple subject you to. The first 25 downloads are also free... yes FREE!

Visit URL: http://www.emusic.com/

eMusic also have downloadable software which makes loading their music into iTunes a doddle - which a month ago was a fiddle instead LOL!

Now if you and Tom stay in Mazarron until late February, I'll come over a show you. You supply the brandy, I'll supply the cakes and Nutty can be Pool Boy whilst I'm playing with your iPod...... Oops, what have I said :biggrin:

PS: I have no idea what generation my iPod is, but it does play video.

15. Does that include the earrings with the crystal necklace?

16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Theres one on here with Crystal Tits apparantly.

Whats an Ipod??

17. sgtpepperband

I'd have thought you'd have preferred the 'pearl' necklace... :pukel: :wink:

18. The mePod version of the uPod

19. no just his teeth................

20. sgtpepperband