Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

IPhone and Ringtones

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
Dont suppose anyone has an IPhone? I just got one and im just about aquainted with it. Only problem is how the hell do you put ur music tracks as a ringtone??

Cheers
Joe

Time to grow up and use a proper ringtone!

CoI: iPhone user too, but with 'proper' ring instead of chavtastic ing.

If you Google it there is a way. Ringtones are available on the US version of iTunes but not the UK version - copyright apparently. So basically, get the thing you want as a rington then you have to re-name it so your computer thinks it's a ringtone, then plonk it in the appropriate folder and it appears. There are loads of forum postings on various Mac fora which tell you how to do it.

yeh i have been looking on google and various other forums but all the answers seem to be for the older versions of i tunes...i suppose ill keep looking. i would use a normal ringtone if they were half decent instead of a cheesy bad quality "robitic" style....and so forth...cheers anyway angrydoc

I thought the iPhone was soooo fantastic that it had an app that composes its own ringtone..? :sleepy:

"You just own an iPhone - you didn't invent it!"

sgtpepperband said:
I thought the iPhone was soooo fantastic that it had an app that composes its own ringtone..? :sleepy:

"You just own an iPhone - you didn't invent it!"

yeh there is apps that do this but the produce the same crappy noise!!!

i think you'll find i did invent the iphone....

Joe I Phone [/i]squire.....pleasure to make your aquantince

I would never condone jailbreaking an iphone and opening it up to any network, or installing cydia after that, or getting all your apps free, or installing any ringtone u frikkin well like :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest Threads