IPad, IPod and Iphone Chargers.....

Discussion in 'Bloody Computers' started by Zebraaa, Sep 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been frantically Googling to find a solution to this most bizarre of IT issues. Essentially none of the Apple products listed in the above title will charge from the mains or my laptop any more. I've tried restoring factory settings, I've tried using a differed adapter plug, a different cable...but nothing. Kindle charger is similarly affected.

If anyone has any solutions, I'd be very, very happy. Then very, very bored as most of the things I need on there are for revision and essay writing.

There is nothing that makes me more angry then poorly functional electronic goods.

2. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Have you tried any of these chargers at a different location/house?

It sounds like the common denominator is the power source - could the local supply be at fault?

3. Not yet - I've tried to make myself stay in and work. Good idea though, I'll see if I can convince next door I'm not trying to murder them with electrical goods...

4. Have you tried putting 50p in the meter?

5. Go to the Apple forum, found on the Apple site, go to support and try asking a question.

They seem to answer most of my Apple related problems!

6. Do the lights in your house work?

7. What you doing in here wrecks you're more in need of a Knee pad, an eye patch and a jump starter.
    Now gerrout

8. Offering professional advice now get back out in dem fields, you knows you're not allowed in the big house.