INVESTIGATIVE FIELD AGENT

Olive_Jobs

Lantern Swinger
Morning
Thank you for the opportunity to post this advertisement.
As a small young vibrant growing investigations company we are expanding our operations within the UK, looking for self-motivated energetic and dynamic Ex military personnel to carry out our clients tasking.
Initially, work will be on a sub contract, part time basis with up to 3 days work each week carrying out investigative field work leading to recovery and collection of clients assets nationwide, also with the possibility of other opportunities arising within the company. 
Ideally, the strategic areas that need covering are Scotland, Manchester, Birmingham, East Angela, West Country, London and Home Counties.
Full training will be provided.  Also, equipment, insurances and any trade associations required will be provided.
Daily rate of £75 per day plus expenses.
Also, we are looking for a part time admin assistant carrying out basic secretarial functions such as reports, updating of files and clients, basic invoicing and answering telephones.  This will be located in West London.   
All correspondence
Email: [email protected]
Regards
Michael Cochrane
[hr]Click for more information about this job......

anglichanin

Lantern Swinger
Ideally, the strategic areas that need covering are Scotland, Manchester, Birmingham, East Angela, West Country, London and Home Counties.
I bags East Angela :D :D :D

You guys should at least spell it correctly if you want to appear credible :wink:

anglichanin said:
Ideally, the strategic areas that need covering are Scotland, Manchester, Birmingham, East Angela, West Country, London and Home Counties.

You guys should at least spell it correctly if you want to appear credible :wink:
Is she from Essex?

yicker said:
Maxi_77 said:
anglichanin said:

Is she from Essex?
AngeRa was from the far east
Jane Goody RIP reckoned it was East Angular

But there again, what did she know?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
yicker said:
Maxi_77 said:
anglichanin said:

Is she from Essex?
AngeRa was from the far east
Jane Goody RIP reckoned it was East Angular

But there again, what did she know?
Was that Jades sister?