Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by mirador, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cnut Fcuk Bollux Shite Asshole and other charming invective.

Would it be too much to ask that contributors, to what should be an intelligent RN website, refrain from such lower- deck language ?

Perhaps, we are all arseholes- we all have one- but it is surely not necessary, in order to make your point, constantly to refer to them
  2. I presume that is a bite.

Intelligent RN is an oxymoron.

Lower-deck people swear, always have always will.

You cant swear anyway, look: You're a ******* ****!
  3. What a fecking tosser, cant read either, this is current affairs.If you don`t like the language, then foxtrot oscar.

4. Is this your new identity norman?

You certainly seem to have a remakably similar aganda if you ain't…
  5. I came back to say that oil slick.
  6. Oil slick - for once we agree! See the ROE thread!
  7. What's an aganda? I think I had once once-but the wheels fell off
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Oooh, isn't he witty?

Byeeee dick- go and found a new website with all the others of your ilk.
  9. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Norman, are those damned ratings playing up again, bloody JR's!! :lol:

No, "we" appear to have two: Norman and Mirador (isn't that Spanish for watchtower? bizarre, Jimmy Hendrix fan Norm? maybe you aren't all bad!

It is probably worth mentioning that the terms to which you refer are not necessarily invective, although when used in reply to your posts I suspect you are correct!
  10. Wait! Why is it only the Lower Decks that are allowed to swear? Sometimes we all need to vent our anger with one of those fine words that were mentioned!

And Chieftiff, Watchtower is also the name of the Jehovah's Witnesses magazine!
  11. Not forgetting Johnny Halliday's song---Le Mirador !!
  12. Went out with a Jehovahs Witness as a teenager.

What a goer!

(Is that Lower Deckish enough, or should I have introduced a few of those sweary words?)
  13. Chieftiff, I am beginning to think you have a brain the size of a planet, I learn something new almost everytime I read one of your threads and Hieronymus aint far behind, I suspect RR's contributors do not deserve the quality of the content in most of your threads!
  14. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Unfortunately it's squashed into a tiny little bald head, and it hurts :lol:

I think you will find that Hieronymus is streets ahead, gets paid more, is more imaginitive and creative and has better post-nominals, fortunately I am better looking :wink: