Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Jamie534, Jun 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought i'd introduce myself since i'm new to the forums. I'm applying to go in as an ET(WE).

Also, i've just completed my PJFT which i passed, and i was wondering what the next phase of the application process is? I've completed the security questionnaire etc. and the medical.

2. Isn't the next stage RNAC or Raleigh?

The PJFT was the last thing i did after my Aptitude Test, Interview, Medical and any forms filled.
  3. Oh that's pretty good then.

According to the guys at the AFCO there's an 8 month waiting list that i'm at the bottom of, kind of a blessing and a curse since it's nice to have a long time to keep improving my fitness but i'm raring to go right now :lol:
  4. sounds like you have passed everyting so just wait for your date now best of luck :thumright:

oh and welcome to RR
  5. The AFCO will bid for your entry as soon as they get your security clearance back. As soon as the allocator send the AFCO your entry date they will then let you know when it is. As you rightly said the current waiting time for ET (WE) is approx 9 months. The waiting time normally starts from the date you sat the RT test. The other thing you could do whilst waiting is attend a Royal Navy Acquaint centre, this will give you a better understanding of your branch and what will be required at Raleigh during your phase 1 training (the first 9 weeks).

6. Thanks for the reply. I'm assuming they will offer a trip to RNAC since i've had no detailed information about it and i've only heard it mentioned in passing.
  7. They'd probably be impressed if you asked them about attending one.
  8. I agree. The RNAC is great fun aswell.