Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce myself

Hello everyone...
Just wanted to introduce myself... Just found your forum and it seems really interesting.I am Maria Tamis. I am here for getting some information.

soleil

War Hero
Could you be a little more specific about the information you seek, Maria?

I'm assuming that you wish to join the Royal Navy, so you have certainly come to the right place ...........

trelawney126

War Hero
soleil said:
Could you be a little more specific about the information you seek, Maria?

I'm assuming that you wish to join the Royal Navy, so you have certainly come to the right place ...........

It wasn't me. Must have been Rumrat, I can't run that fast! :oops:

trelawney126

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Vital stats of breathing members..er I mean throbbing members of the site membership.

7 1/2" of pure gristle Maria BTW.

You are officially twice the man I am then. It's fcuking cold in here though.

3 3/4" Get away from the Ice making machine Monty, or have you lost your bicycle clips to keep everything neatly stowed out of view! :D

mariatamis said:
Hello everyone...
Just wanted to introduce myself... Just found your forum and it seems really interesting.I am Maria Tamis. I am here for getting some information.

Hei there ya split,get ya bony ass down here to Espania and i promise to answer all ya questions,thats if you can ask me any when youve a mouthfull of meat and two veg, , , , luv ya see ya soon :bootyshake:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Thought I'd introduce myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
Harry_off_the_Hermes Please allow me to introduce myself... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
MoD_RSS £16 million to introduce digital prescribing in hospitals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding to help hospitals introduce digital prescribing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA to require reduction in subcontracted activity and introduce a new subcontracting standard, following sector consultation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government confirms plans to introduce import controls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £26 million to help hospitals introduce digital prescriptions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Z3R0 EM15510N future: government to introduce green number plates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office set to introduce fees for Section 5 firearms licences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Plans announced to introduce new laws for internet connected devices MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK to introduce world first online safety laws MoD News 0
soleil Pompey News: "Portsmouth Could Introduce A Minimum Price For Alcohol" Bases / Shore Est 21
L Introduce yourself :) The Gash Barge 106
T Introduce yourself! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
D Let me introduce you to the newest recruit! Nearest & Dearest 4
M Phase 2 Pushing Myself Physically... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
R Am I kidding myself? RMR RMR 6
stan_the_man The day I shit myself part 2 Diamond Lil's 1
stan_the_man The day I really did shit myself Diamond Lil's 11
stan_the_man May I vote myself as c*ck of the year?? Diamond Lil's 35
M I WAS BORED SO I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF Diamond Lil's 7
S stepto, urban sailor and myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
M Building myself up for RM The Corps 16
wet_blobby Might as well say cheerio myself... Diamond Lil's 26