Discussion in 'Submariners' started by mufc1990, Jul 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. my navy(submariner) interview is in a few weeks and and know i will be asked and will need to know infromation in detail about all the types and differences of submarines.but will i also need to know so much about the ships?i know i need to know a bit but will they ask me in such detail?
    also.on the day of my interview my interviewer is being assesed will there be anything on top off usual that could catch me out?
  2. Firstly don't worry about the interviewer being assessed. If you feel unhappy about this tell your interviewer but it will not affect your interview.
    Learn all about the Submarine Service and the subs you can serve on. Look at the Life in a Submarine dvd as well. Learn a bit about the Surface Fleet as one or two questions might crop up. Pay particular attention to the job you are going for, training, equipment etc. Learn about Raleigh as well. Concentrate on the Sub Service, your job choice and trainng. Know what is expected of you. Also learn length of service, leave and pay as well.
    Hope this helps. 8)
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...and do not disclose that you are a Man Utd fan, or you will be abused and ridiculed in the mess! :shock: :wink:
  4. If you do nothing else don't call submarines subs.
    Learn what boats we have class and purpose. You'll be expected to know no more than that.
    Bon chance.