Interview

#1
Got my Interview on Wednesday, quite nervous about it now!!!


Don't really ever get nervous about things like this but for some reason Im nervous as fcuk about this one!!!
 
#5
blondeblackbelt said:
I wouldn't bring up that you're a Wolves fan though...that would not bode well for you i'm sure :wink:
I passed!!!! Get in!! Back of the net!!!!!

Oh and yes I brought up I was a Wolves fan - lightened the atmosphere and helped settle me weirdly!!!!!

Next step the medical in a couple of weeks and time too step up my fitness program.

Thanks for the advice Soleil and Ninja!
 
#8
Going into the CIS branch in the general service to begin with - with the aim of joining the submarine service once Ive spent years in the GS!
 
#10
Navy_Wolf1987 said:
Going into the CIS branch in the general service to begin with - with the aim of joining the submarine service once Ive spent years in the GS!
Ah, it's only the superintelligent who join as Radio Operators/CIS! :thumbup:

I'll still got my semaphore flags from my RNXS days, if you'd like to practice with them! :wink: :lol:
 

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
#11
Ewwwwww a Wolves fan, bet you had Dave Casewell doing your interview? Assuming you applied in Wolverhampton? This is all guess work mind as I support Wycombe and come from Fiji.
 

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
#12
Rookie-WWFC said:
Ewwwwww a Wolves fan, bet you had Dave Casewell doing your interview? Assuming you applied in Wolverhampton? This is all guess work mind as I support Wycombe and come from Fiji.
why on earth in previus posts you have made a post about wolved being promoted into the premier league, and the pic looks to be at molonux or whatver they call it
 
#17
Up the Wolves!!!!!! Nah Im from Colchester! Just about to order my tickets for the Fulham game at the Mol in a couple of weeks!

Loving the pic - taken at end of last season!?!

So what should I wear to the medical - a suit and tie - like for the interview?

All the best jjp23 - I was going to go the same route but want to have a few years above water first!
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#18
Navy_Wolf1987 said:
So what should I wear to the medical - a suit and tie - like for the interview?
The medical letter states the following:

Dear Mr Navy_Wolf1987

With reference to your application to enter the Naval Service, an appointment has now been made for you to be medically examined by a Service Doctor. You should report to this office at date & time stated 2009.

It is important that before attending this appointment you should discuss your past medical history with your parents/guardian to ensure you can answer any questions that the Doctor may ask. If you suffer from a medical condition that may affect your entry as listed on page 3 and 4 of the Application Form Information and Guidance Booklet, it is advisable to obtain written details of the condition from your Doctor and take them to your medical.

You should avoid loud noises (ipods, night clubs, machinery etc) for a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment.
If you suffer from ear wax problems, please ensure your ears are clear by visiting your Doctor or Practice Nurse prior to your appointment.

You should be aware that you will be required to undress down to your underwear during this medical examination, therefore; accordingly, underwear of a modest nature should be worn.

If you would like to bring a chaperone to this medical examination you may bring a friend or a family member to accompany you.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend this appointment.

Yours sincerely,

AM Essence
Chief Petty Officer
Careers Adviser
AFCO Wotsit


Sooo... other than underwear, anything goes as long as you're vaguely clean & presentable.
 
#19
Ninja_Stoker said:
Navy_Wolf1987 said:
So what should I wear to the medical - a suit and tie - like for the interview?
The medical letter states the following:

Dear Mr Navy_Wolf1987

With reference to your application to enter the Naval Service, an appointment has now been made for you to be medically examined by a Service Doctor. You should report to this office at date & time stated 2009.

It is important that before attending this appointment you should discuss your past medical history with your parents/guardian to ensure you can answer any questions that the Doctor may ask. If you suffer from a medical condition that may affect your entry as listed on page 3 and 4 of the Application Form Information and Guidance Booklet, it is advisable to obtain written details of the condition from your Doctor and take them to your medical.

You should avoid loud noises (ipods, night clubs, machinery etc) for a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment.
If you suffer from ear wax problems, please ensure your ears are clear by visiting your Doctor or Practice Nurse prior to your appointment.

You should be aware that you will be required to undress down to your underwear during this medical examination, therefore; accordingly, underwear of a modest nature should be worn.

If you would like to bring a chaperone to this medical examination you may bring a friend or a family member to accompany you.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend this appointment.

Yours sincerely,

AM Essence
Chief Petty Officer
Careers Adviser
AFCO Wotsit


Sooo... other than underwear, anything goes as long as you're vaguely clean & presentable.
And girls be aware that you are expected to partly pull down your pants (was not expecting that...especially with a male doc!) :?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
H Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Submariners 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads