Interview

Goofy

So not sure if this is the correct place to ask this. I have my interview next week going in as a seaman spec just wondering if any one could give me some info on what phase 2 will involve and any other tips for the interview.
Thanks in advance

All they'll expect you to know is how long Phase 2 is, (can find on the RN Role Finder), a few things you'll learn...Replenishment at Sea, Anchorings, Knot Tying, Flashing Light, Basic Voice comms etc. As long as you show you have an idea they won't fail you for not knowing everything, just give them some examples.

Goofy

Thank you yeh I know how long and what kind of things I will be doing so that's alot off my mind will they ask me to name important people ie first sea lord?

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Thank you yeh I know how long and what kind of things I will be doing so that's alot off my mind will they ask me to name important people ie first sea lord?
They might. But then again, they might not. Don't try and second guess absolutely everything. Just do some basic research and be yourself. (As long as you're not an absolute arse)