Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by photface, Nov 16, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I have applied for the RNR, all docs have been sent to command (as I am an ex reg) and I have an RT date. Is it a given that the interview will be on the same day? Obviously the only experience I have of the RT was when I did it last and on that day I had the RT, interview and medical all on the same day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You'll only have the recruit yes usually, unless it mentions interview or medical in the recruit test email.

Those travelling from afar or overseas can usually condense the selection process to limit afco visits by prior arrangement by email.

Good luck.
  3. Thank you Mr Ninja. Hopefully all goes well.

4. Good luck with it all
  5. All done. Very pleased to say, got a very good score in the test and have a medical booked for mid jan.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well done and good luck, try and stay fit over Xmass, to much merry can cause injuries you do not need?
    Which includes to much Turkey and all the trimmings, the scales will not lie.
  7. Thanks!!. I am on a food plan at the moment and plan to run a lot while I'm free over Christmas. I don't really drink tbh so unless I have a sober stumble hopefully no injuries!