Interview wednesday

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by joe_145, Jan 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, last week i got the date for my selection interview (wednesday 25th). This was all arranged over the phone, eg. my time and place. I was just wondering if i was supposed to get a letter sent out aswell, telling me what to bring (if anything) and just confirmation?
    cheers in advance
  2. .... also is it ok to bring notes to the interview or is it best not too?
  3. I have had a letter telling me all i need to take after every phone call i have had.

Also i had notes i read on the train before my interview, my CA saw them and just said.."Common sense, well done."

Good luck.
  4. mmmmm....ok mate cheers for that, ill ring them tomorrow and say i aint had a letter yet. Hoepfully im still on for wednesday.
  5. also just out of curiosity, does anyone know how indepth your knowledge on naval affairs and systems have to be? for example, do you need to know what every ship and squadron are currently doing wether on deployment/op?
    thanks again
  6. cheers mate, just worried about making sure i take in the right info. i've read ninjas thread about what is covered(very helpful). just not sure how indepth my knowledge has to be