interview wed 27th

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by dabbzie, Jan 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being interviewed for NA(ACH) 9am
    Good job really cant be doing hanging around, want to get it over an done with.

:lol:

2. Yeah good luck, you'll be fine.

3. says you trigg
    you've had yours :wink:

4. Yeah, just read up on your stuff and you'll do great :)

5. Good Luck!!

6. Oh my god. Just had my interview. I was poo-ing my pants. I don't think I did very well, i'm now sitting at the afco waiting for my result. They like to keep you having on don't they :cry:

7. Hope you pass and they don't keep you waiting very long :) .

8. hope you get good news!, they told me straight after the interview

9. I bet the AFCO, not fully decided if your motivation was up to the task, looked out of his office while you were typng this on your chav phone and said "cheeky bitch, look at it texting away without a care in the world. Sod her she can try for the RAF"

10. He actually told me right at the beginning of interview i would have to wait for a decision, i knew wasnt because HE wasnt sure about me and my commitments.

He also said the my time would incease to actually joining. This is no doubt due to the delays in the building of the two new Aircraft Carriers Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales, which im sure mr (tosspot) gordon brown had something to do with due to his budget cuts, ******.

Anyway im nearly there now so on with my training i go!
    See you all soon
    :lol: :D :wink: 8) :p

11. i waited 45mins for mine :roll:

So, did you pass or what ? 8O

12. Oh yeah i did sorry

my bad. :thumbright: :thumbleft: :king:

13. Tell The Fish head?? at the AFCO :wink: you want to be the first Chockhead on one of those Flat Tops

14. Congrats :)