Interview wait time

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by eldestlattice, Feb 25, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi.

I'm currently waiting to be called in for interview, having taken my RT towards the end of November last year.

Does anyone know if this is a standard kind of time to wait for interview. I wasn't advised as to how long it might take, but assumed that I may have heard something by now.

Was just wondering, as I don't want to pester the AFCO if this is the norm.

Many thanks.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  2. My interview was the month after my RT then my medical was a month after that and so would my PJFT if I wasn't TMUd
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Unless there is a manning crisis in your AFCO, you should be interviewed within a couple of weeks of passing the test.

Definitely call your AFCO to check. Often people change contact details & forget to update their AFCO but even allowing for Chrimbo leave, you should not be waiting ten weeks to be interviewed - assuming you've completed and returned all the appropriate documentation.
  4. Ok thanks.

As far as I'm aware I've submitted all documentation, not changed any contact details etc.. I'll give them a call.

Thanks again.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1