Interview Tomorrow - Any Last Advice?

I have my interview tomorrow for (WE). Im pretty nervous, but confident I will do well, I've revised up on what happens at HMS Raleigh, who the First Sea Lord is :D. Aswell as everything about the Job etc.

Any last minute advice?
Much appreciated :happy3:

Thanks

Phil

Don't forget to look up current deployments, had mine today and passed :D so if you're revised I'm sure you'll do fine. The first half of the interview about family and background etc really got rid of my nerves and relaxed me. Good luck

hamisatypeofcheese said:
Don't forget to look up current deployments, had mine today and passed :D so if you're revised I'm sure you'll do fine. The first half of the interview about family and background etc really got rid of my nerves and relaxed me. Good luck
Yea I've had a look at current operations in Afghan etc, reading the Independent helped quite alot aswell.

Ill let you all know how I get on.

Mate if you ask about STC post it up on how you got on. My mind is starting to drift from divers, but good luck in interview you will be fine.

Polto said:
Where clean pants. I did and I got in. 8)
This isn't really necessary to be honest, on the way to my interview, I sharted with such violence that the pants were deemed US from that day forward. They still let me in.

Clean socks on the other hand are very very important. :)