Interview - Thanks

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by LaurenMc, Mar 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Revising for my interview which is next week, and it baffles me how so many people post for help instead of using the search engine, its literally the easiest/quickest thing to do with loads of posts on what to prepare for in your interview.

Anyway! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's took the time to post about what to expect because everything i've found is really helping me out, and just to let you know there are some people who use the search engine :smile:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Good luck. My interview was a breeze. No need to fret over it at all

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck! I have mine at the end of the month
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks :) Good luck!!
  5. I enjoyed the interview. had a bit of a laugh, was basically a formal chat!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'm feeling a bit better about it now not as stressed :)
  7. Naturally you will be nervous but honestly its nothing. As long as you do the revision it really is easy :) Good luck!
  8. To be honest mine wasn't, I got grilled about my job. I got told to ask some people on here about the different training and had to be sent down stairs to talk to a submariner. I passed but get as much information about your jobs training where they could be, your tests ect because that's where I had difficulties. I had to go into a-lot of details about it what wasn't on the Internet.

9. It's good to hear from someone who don't find the interview a doddle, because that gives the perception that there's nothing to worry about, thanks for the advice, appreciate it :)
  10. Sorry didn't**
  11. That's okay i just wanted to tell you to get as much information you can about your job and you will pass :)
  12. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

It changes from ACLO to ACLO. I had one very kind and chatty one, and another whogrilled me.

Go prepared, and you'll be fine :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

With me, expect the unexpected.

You just charmed them didn't you, you little tease?
  14. Manners BR, that should be "you little tease Ma'am" ;)
  15. Blackrat

When she manages to out rank me, it will be. However, we both know who the boss really is.
  16. Thanks Magda. Revising as much as I can so hopefully I'll be okay :)
  17. Don't worry I'm well prepared with the pepper spray in my bag ;)
  18. Blackrat

You arouse me with your sexy talk.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Lauren, beware. He's a wet celery and flying goggles type.

('Allo 'allo in case you were lost! Don't know how old you are ;-) )
  20. And he plays with flashing knobs....allegedly!