Interview-Royal Marines

Im back pestering again, ive got my sift interview tomorrow so im cramming some last mintue info into my head!
I've looked everywhere and cannot seem to find the strength of the Royal Marines, i have two conflicting figures of 6,000 and 7,200!
Also, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the strengths of the 3 commando units, 40, 42 and 45?
Much appreciated
HCR
 

StJock

Midshipman
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
Im back pestering again, ive got my sift interview tomorrow so im cramming some last mintue info into my head!
I've looked everywhere and cannot seem to find the strength of the Royal Marines, i have two conflicting figures of 6,000 and 7,200!
Also, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the strengths of the 3 commando units, 40, 42 and 45?
Much appreciated
HCR

I've seen figures lower than that as well. Got mine tomorrow as well.

I've been mainly looking at current deployments, history and specialisations - i need to look into training and POC/AIB more but is there anything glaringly obvious i have missed?

Cheers

Good luck
 
StJock said:
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
Im back pestering again, ive got my sift interview tomorrow so im cramming some last mintue info into my head!
I've looked everywhere and cannot seem to find the strength of the Royal Marines, i have two conflicting figures of 6,000 and 7,200!
Also, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the strengths of the 3 commando units, 40, 42 and 45?
Much appreciated
HCR

I've seen figures lower than that as well. Got mine tomorrow as well.

I've been mainly looking at current deployments, history and specialisations - i need to look into training and POC/AIB more but is there anything glaringly obvious i have missed?

Cheers

Good luck

Me to, where is yours at?
not really, make sure you knwo the elements of the badge and where it all came from too.
Im focusing on history and training mainly, but i dont know how much detail i need to go into on the training side!
 

StJock

Midshipman
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
StJock said:
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
Im back pestering again, ive got my sift interview tomorrow so im cramming some last mintue info into my head!
I've looked everywhere and cannot seem to find the strength of the Royal Marines, i have two conflicting figures of 6,000 and 7,200!
Also, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the strengths of the 3 commando units, 40, 42 and 45?
Much appreciated
HCR

I've seen figures lower than that as well. Got mine tomorrow as well.

I've been mainly looking at current deployments, history and specialisations - i need to look into training and POC/AIB more but is there anything glaringly obvious i have missed?

Cheers

Good luck

Me to, where is yours at?
not really, make sure you knwo the elements of the badge and where it all came from too.
Im focusing on history and training mainly, but i dont know how much detail i need to go into on the training side!

Nottingham, you?

Not sure how much information i need to know about the other units as well, keep reading i guess!

Cheers
 

StJock

Midshipman
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
Manchester. Yep thats all im going to do is read up, i cant do much more!
Good luck for tomorrow anyway
HCR

All the luck in the world wouldn't of helped me in that.

I failed and rightly so. Hope you passed brother.
 

Latest Threads

Top