interview prep 2013

I have got my interview on wednesday. i'm pretty well clued up i think, however im a bit worried there going to want to know very in depth info. for eample are they likely to ask me something like full details on current deployments or how do i feel about north korea and the impact its having on the world, or am i looking far to deeply into it. i have researched current and future ships, a few weapon systems, RNAC, HMS Raleigh, proffesional training, pay n benefits, rank structure, drug policy, roles of the RN. is this enough, any other tips and advice would be much appreciated
thanks

I have got my interview on wednesday. i'm pretty well clued up i think, however im a bit worried there going to want to know very in depth info. for eample are they likely to ask me something like full details on current deployments or how do i feel about north korea and the impact its having on the world, or am i looking far to deeply into it. i have researched current and future ships, a few weapon systems, RNAC, HMS Raleigh, proffesional training, pay n benefits, rank structure, drug policy, roles of the RN. is this enough, any other tips and advice would be much appreciated
thanks
Check out the second post, Ninja Stoker's:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/joining-up-royal-navy-recruiting/64269-selection-interview.html

Ok mate find out about some current operations briefly what is going on, name a few ships when you are asked and learn the different types of ships i.e destroyers , frigates will be enough IMO , yes training at raleigh how long for ? also where will you go for professional training after you have completed your basic training find that out bud. Keep calm your both human , fail to prepare , prepare to fail ;) good luck mate