interview prep 2013

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by steveRN21, Apr 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have got my interview on wednesday. i'm pretty well clued up i think, however im a bit worried there going to want to know very in depth info. for eample are they likely to ask me something like full details on current deployments or how do i feel about north korea and the impact its having on the world, or am i looking far to deeply into it. i have researched current and future ships, a few weapon systems, RNAC, HMS Raleigh, proffesional training, pay n benefits, rank structure, drug policy, roles of the RN. is this enough, any other tips and advice would be much appreciated
  2. Check out the second post, Ninja Stoker's:
  3. As well as the above, the Royal Navy website pretty much gives you everything you need to know regarding deployments etc...
  4. Ok mate find out about some current operations briefly what is going on, name a few ships when you are asked and learn the different types of ships i.e destroyers , frigates will be enough IMO , yes training at raleigh how long for ? also where will you go for professional training after you have completed your basic training find that out bud. Keep calm your both human , fail to prepare , prepare to fail ;) good luck mate