interview help

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by CallumPM, Mar 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got my interview in about a months time going for weapons engineering, wondering if people could tell me what to research and the best places online to find the information I need for the interview
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. Hi I done my interview for the Mine Clearance Diving yesterday, it was a one to one with a sargeant from the marines and most of it was very detailed questions about personal. However, toward the end he was asking me questions about the whole recruitment process and what the job role entailed. I would advise on learning everything you can about both the job and the recruitment process as there was things he asked me which i wasnt sure of the answers. Luckily I passed but I found it a bit of a grilling to be fair, but then again i should of been better prepared! So good luck and learn as much as you can!
  4. I'm not going to bite. Must be on exchange.......
  5. 1972 how old are you son 14, to scronney for the bootnecks. dad was in prison. be a good seaman JR. fcuk I says me 3 meals a day and £7.00 a fortnight. Don't look back in anger loved it ish
  6. PM OMM. Seriously he is doing WE. Plus it keeps his inane dribbling off here!