Interview help

yeah i'll try google but i joined up on here yesterday and though i may as well utilise it deary
Ahh, so you'd prefer if someone wet nursed you.

Sorry but in the mob you'll find the best way to get anything is get it yourself. Because there are loads of waffling shits like me to steer you in the wrong direction. Not on purpose but because most of us are ex and therefore out of date.

haha hair enough i can handle the banter. probably better of googling it just though it'd be nice to get some advice on people who had been through the interview process recently

haha hair enough i can handle the banter. probably better of googling it just though it'd be nice to get some advice on people who had been through the interview process recently
So you pick there brains! What if they see you as competition and give you a bum steer. Competition is stiff these days, Many going after few jobs.

Do your own research, don't be lazy.

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
yeah i'll try google but i joined up on here yesterday and though i may as well utilise it deary
DEARY??? I have just done the stupidly simple task of searching this site for you, you lazy ****, the only way i could have made it easier for you would be to come round your house and move your fingers on the key pad (which i have basically done online)

Last edited:
Got my interview 4th Dec for WE.

You should know:
What the job entails
Initial wage
Where you can be based (don't forget shore bases)
What type ships you can work on
Break down of basic training
Break down of professional training
What happens on PRNC
And why you want to join the NAVY in that branch

Ahh, so you'd prefer if someone wet nursed you.

Sorry but in the mob you'll find the best way to get anything is get it yourself. Because there are loads of waffling shits like me to steer you in the wrong direction. Not on purpose but because most of us are ex and therefore out of date.
What Waspie said, but if and when you are in the Mob, and you ask Q's, if people
think you are an easy target, they will deliberately send you in the wrong
direction, as a training aid to let you know to do it yourself in future and
stand on your own two feet, we all tolerate trainees but not passengers?