Interview - and school suspensions

Antonio555

Midshipman
T-W-C

Thanks thats a big help again.

By the way who is second in command as when I google second in command royal navy - the result that I find is The Second Sea Lord?!

Second Sea Lord and Deputy Chief of Naval Staff: Vice Admiral Jonathan Woodcock OBE

Also when you say identify where in the world the RN is operating ...

I have looked for examples on the royal navy website where they have an operations page listing operations such as:

Arctic & European
Waters: which has operations like STANDING NATO MARITIME GROUP 1 which is the UK's maritime commitment to NATO operations in peacetime and periods of crisis and conflicts,

Also Norway: cold weather training,

And Mediterranean Waters: which has operations like Operation RECSYR which is removing chemical weapons from Syria

Are these valid answers for that question about where in the world the RN is operating would you say?

:)

T-W-C

Badgeman
T-W-C

Thanks thats a big help again.

By the way who is second in command as when I google second in command royal navy - the result that I find is The Second Sea Lord?!

Second Sea Lord and Deputy Chief of Naval Staff: Vice Admiral Jonathan Woodcock OBE

Also when you say identify where in the world the RN is operating ...

I have looked for examples on the royal navy website where they have an operations page listing operations such as:

Arctic & European
Waters: which has operations like STANDING NATO MARITIME GROUP 1 which is the UK's maritime commitment to NATO operations in peacetime and periods of crisis and conflicts,

Also Norway: cold weather training,

And Mediterranean Waters: which has operations like Operation RECSYR which is removing chemical weapons from Syria

Are these valid answers for that question about where in the world the RN is operating would you say?

:)
From memory, I think it was the Fleet Commander. Reason being that the 2SL is in charge of personnel and infrastructure.

Those are exactly what you need. I'm on mobile at the moment but somewhere on these forums there's a map floating around which should be of some help.