Interview and Medical

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by catton01, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Passed both today for AET.

Was pretty nervous about the interview but after all the revision and tips from here, there was'nt really anything i was unsure about.

Just want to say thanks to ninja for that interview thread.

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=16589.html

All i've got now is my Pjft on Monday which im more than confident for and then just a case of waiting around!

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Always happy to be a hindrance. :wink:

Well done on having the presence of mind to do the research beforehand & good luck with the PJFT.

3. Anyone out there who is going for their interview soon should do the research, there were a few questions that i would have completely stumped me if i had not done the revision. Well worth a few days work.

Edit: cheers for the good luck, ill post up my time on monday night!

4. Well had my fitness test yesterday and passed with a time of 9:43. Handed all forms and such in today, made sure both my referees have sent the forms off, so i think everything is done!

Just need to wait for a date for raleigh now, joining as an AET so i imagine the wait wont be too long!!

5. Well done.

I am just preparing for my Test, and am really nervous, i am trying to learn as much information about the navy and the test as i can but i am still really nervous!

How did you find it all?

James

6. Hi There

I have done compleed the application

For the test, revise as much as you can, especialy on the maths, that is my strong point and i did realy good, english was poor. You should be fine

for the interview, it is normal to be nervous, just reasearch on your choosen branch, be prepared to answer family questions, they ask you why you want to join, just be honest and be yourself

hope this helps