interview after PJFT ?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by deano_navy, May 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI

just wondering how long after you pass the PJFT you get your interview date. I passed my PJFT today my time was 10.19 not my best but it will do :wink:
  2. my AFCO does interview before the medical and PJFT. varies from AFCO to AFCO it seems. Congratulations. My run time is only 11.21 at the moment but il beat it at my PJFT
  3. thanks. my time was around that 11.30 minute mark also. After a few practice runs it came down alot quicker thank i would have thought. Also the adrenaline of doing it for real makes it easier to run faster. Good luck to you.
  4. They will contact you shortly. Mine wasn't long after my PJFT. Make sure you dress smart, have a shave and a haircut, be on time/early and be polite! Get used to being patient. If you pass your interview, you'll still have to wait a year or two to get in!
  5. I don't know if this will help but I did my PJFT on the 15th of March and then had my interview on the 19th of April. Like scouse castaway said it varies from AFCO to AFCO. Congrats on passing your PJFT and good luck in the rest of your application process. :D
  6. And if your CA is as cruel as mine, Expect to be left sitting stewing away for 45 mins after the interview to find out whether or not you have passed :D
  7. thanks for your advice. My wait wont be so long as i am going in as Logs (pers) hopefully pass my interview i just want to here those words you've passed.
  8. Your the lucky one so! I have 3 years going in as a WS(HM), now the waiting game, but yes it is fantastic to hear those words you passed, but what I am really looking forward to is that letter with the entrance date to pop through the door, but I fear its a few years away yet :cry:
  9. Would love it if he just left ya there and went to the pub. Itd be very......Glaswegian ;)
  10. That is a long wait but thats for one of the best trades, also you've passed everything for it which is very good. Hope the wait is not too long. I originally wanted to go for WS but i am slightly colour blind so that mucked me up. But seen the logs (pers) and it sounds interesting and something that i am good at.

Thanks for all your help. :)
  11. My CA isnt scottish, but even so. I think he went for a nice cuppa and a chat with his oppos :lol:

He did put a video on for me though ;)
  12. havent lived until you have had to watch the ancient ',Laws of Armed Conflict' training video. 'Shudder'