Interview- Advice and Tips very welcome

HI all.

I have my interview for Communication Technician on May 31st. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice for it. Or any questions they may ask. I also have some questions if people don’t mind asking:
- I am a female in the process of joining is it good to have a fair bit of information on the WREN’s? Such as when they were formed and when they fully integrated the into the RN and not just as a department.

- What information to home in on for what they want you to know about the Navy?

- Is there a general question asked?

- Is there anyone who can give me any general information that they can disclose about the job?

Many thanks

Whilst waiting for someone who can give you some anwers. Please try the search facility top right. You should find previous posters questions and responses!!

HI all.

I have my interview for Communication Technician on May 31st.

I am a female in the process of joining is it good to have a fair bit of information on the WREN’s? Such as when they were formed and when they fully integrated the into the RN?
It's not a subject you should labour over. Focus on the actual role you are applying for and have an up date idea as to what kind of things the Royal Navy is doing at the moment, the ships which are in the Fleet, the submarines and the aircraft. Pick up a copy of Navy News at the newsagent this week for a browse.