Internet Bullying & Ripping the Piss on RR

Taking the piss is fine, banter is fine, no problem at all.
Except when the person giving it out can't take it back; then there is a problem.
It's an amazingly common affliction.

Rumrat

War Hero
Bimbling!!!!! How very dare you, I'll have you know that it's "ambling with style" plus the naval uniforms tend to be on the balcony with Her Maj (plus a couple of pongoes to sweep up, wet the tea etc)
View attachment 684

Those khaki things can now make tea?
Mind I suppose it had to happen eventually,but who cracked the task first, the Pongo's and the tea, or the Monkeys and the works of Shakespear?

Rumrat

War Hero
Taking the piss is fine, banter is fine, no problem at all.
Except when the person giving it out can't take it back; then there is a problem.
It's an amazingly common affliction.

You mean there are folks on these threads who have no humour?
Ye gads.

G

guestm

I not only susspect, I know. There are some on here who bowl extensivly, but have never been able to catch.:-D
I've got a little list, and there's none of them be missed.:laughing2:

Are you ******* having a ******* go at me you ******* chippy ******? I'll ******* knock your beady ******* eyes in you ******* turd masher.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I not only susspect, I know. There are some on here who bowl extensivly, but have never been able to catch.:-D
I've got a little list, and there's none of them be missed.:laughing2:

Are you ******* having a ******* go at me you ******* chippy ******? I'll ******* knock your beady ******* eyes in you ******* turd masher.

Piss off Golliwog, I was going to say that. Glory grabbing bastard.................stomps out the mess muttering.

Rumrat

War Hero

Having a go? **** off I can't spell your name how the **** would you be on my list.
Anyway you only have a small willy so I just feel sorry for you and send love.
Now **** off I'm busy.