Interesting Badge Qualifications

I was in Slops today picking up my jacket and saw a CPO's one on the rack which had a Royal Yacht Badge, Commando Dagger and Marksman Badge.

Just wondering if anyone has seen or knows anyone with interesting combos eg Submariner with wings, mcd with commando dagger

A

angrydoc

There is a Surg Lt Cdr with jump wings, dolphins and a dagger (not me!) - obtained through a combination of former lives. He manages to black-cat most people!

A

angrydoc

Surg Capt Rick Jolly RN (Retd) wasn't a submariner (I think - pse correct me on this if I'm wrong)!

I do remember seeing a Lt Cdr or Cdr ETM at Sultan in 2006 with jump wings and dagger with a crapload of medals. Think he was in the SBS previously - though probably was a bite!!!

wet_blobby

War Hero
We had a RMR occifer who was also a doctor he had wings as well I think. He went regular and the next time I saw him he was in naval rig with red rings next to his gold ones. Wonder if it was him?

Surg Capt Rick Jolly RN (Retd) wasn't a submariner (I think - pse correct me on this if I'm wrong)!

Fair one Angrydoc- I've sat through a fair few mess dinners with him and was sure I've heard him say he did some time in boats as well as everything else. Couldn't find anything in a quick google though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Diamond Lil's 18
Father_Famine The Quarterdeck 3
T The Corps 1