Intentions

There's a new James Bond novel being written, and Indiana Jones is coming out of retirement, so I thought is was time for my
unsung hero to get into the fray again. After many happy years in retirement, flogging bedding plants to coach loads of day-tripping
medicated Zimmer-Gibbons, Umberto Nigel Ian Bond is going to save the world again, only this time he's going to have a wise-cracking
American partner along for the hair-raising, nerve-jangling and utterly un-f***ing-believable ride. Ladies and Gentlemen, permit me to
introduce you to *Wheelspanner* Jones - an ex-Chief Stoker who, after many weeks of logging on to WWW.BASTARDS-REUNITED.COM
has discovered that he is actually Indiana Jones half-brother (twice removed), having been binned into a Dr. Barnado's Orphanage at
the end of WW II, after Indiana Jones dad had a sweaty minute or three with his mum behind a Yates Wine Lodge in Southsea prior
to legging it - never to be heard from again. Our intrepid pair of heroes are a lot older, no wiser, a little thicker around the centre,
grumpier and completely un-PC. It's the 21st Century, and they 'aint caught up with it yet.
It's going to be Hell.

***James' Bonds Dad and Wheelspanner Jones***

^^^^^^^ Together for the first time in: ^^^^^^^^^

@@@@ FROM CHIGWELL TO ETERNITY @@@@

(Beginning sometime this year)

wardmaster said:
bigbaddog said:
after Indiana Jones dad had a sweaty minute or three with his mum behind a Yates Wine Lodge in Southsea
Err! I don't fink there is a Yates Wine Lodge in Southsea. :scratch:
He was bladdered - and it was dark. It's been modernised since last a
fair buxom maiden served thee up a goblet of foaming mead for
twopence three farthing!

http://www.citikey.com/business/10161115?category=30016&city=Portsmouth&current=1&total=8

Anyway, its close enough......

Latest Threads