Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by bigbaddog, Jul 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a new James Bond novel being written, and Indiana Jones is coming out of retirement, so I thought is was time for my
    unsung hero to get into the fray again. After many happy years in retirement, flogging bedding plants to coach loads of day-tripping
    medicated Zimmer-Gibbons, Umberto Nigel Ian Bond is going to save the world again, only this time he's going to have a wise-cracking
    American partner along for the hair-raising, nerve-jangling and utterly un-f***ing-believable ride. Ladies and Gentlemen, permit me to
    introduce you to *Wheelspanner* Jones - an ex-Chief Stoker who, after many weeks of logging on to WWW.BASTARDS-REUNITED.COM
    has discovered that he is actually Indiana Jones half-brother (twice removed), having been binned into a Dr. Barnado's Orphanage at
    the end of WW II, after Indiana Jones dad had a sweaty minute or three with his mum behind a Yates Wine Lodge in Southsea prior
    to legging it - never to be heard from again. Our intrepid pair of heroes are a lot older, no wiser, a little thicker around the centre,
    grumpier and completely un-PC. It's the 21st Century, and they 'aint caught up with it yet.
    It's going to be Hell.

***James' Bonds Dad and Wheelspanner Jones***

^^^^^^^ Together for the first time in: ^^^^^^^^^

(Beginning sometime this year) [​IMG]

2. BBD,
    PMSL already. Can't wait!
  3. My God, this is what we realy need in our lives, a true hero we can all relate to. Well done BBD :thumright:
  4. Err! I don't fink there is a Yates Wine Lodge in Southsea. :scratch:
  5. He was bladdered - and it was dark. It's been modernised since last a
    fair buxom maiden served thee up a goblet of foaming mead for
    twopence three farthing!

Anyway, its close enough......