Intelligence Branch Badge

#3

'Err, ello, um, intelligence speaking - wot do ya want?'


Intelligence! - intelligence thats an oxymoron and yes I have swallowed a dictionary :lol:
 
#5
There is no Int branch. EWs and CTs do Int at the Rating level, GS(X)(Int) do Int as Officers. (For those who can't follow that, it means General Service (X or Warfare)(Intelligence). There is an opportunity for non-Warfare Officers to transfer to GS(X)(Int), however it means getting a Bridge Watchkeeping Ticket and PWO qualification, or accepting you will be a career Lt RN. Some SUY EW/CT will not have this rule applied, but are likely to be capped at Lt Cdr.
 
#6
Hermes_R12 said:

'Err, ello, um, intelligence speaking - wot do ya want?'


Intelligence! - intelligence thats an oxymoron and yes I have swallowed a dictionary :lol:
Intelligence is not an oxymoron- sorry! It needs to be a contradictory term like military intelligence or dark light etc. Sorry for been a dick and picking you up. :wink:
 

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
#7
hantslad said:
What does the Intelligence Branch Badge look like in the RN/RNR and the RM/RMR?

Just curious...

Two crossed guns....crown above....two stars below.
(waiting for incoming. haha.)
 
#10
alfred_the_great said:
There is no Int branch. EWs and CTs do Int at the Rating level, GS(X)(Int) do Int as Officers. (For those who can't follow that, it means General Service (X or Warfare)(Intelligence). There is an opportunity for non-Warfare Officers to transfer to GS(X)(Int), however it means getting a Bridge Watchkeeping Ticket and PWO qualification, or accepting you will be a career Lt RN. Some SUY EW/CT will not have this rule applied, but are likely to be capped at Lt Cdr.
My bold

I found that when I was a Golly (sorry, EW) that this was the most interesting part of the job.
 
#13
JonnoJonno said:
Isn't it a golden boot (representing the Intelligence Branch) stepping on a turd (representing the intellect of everyone else in the Navy)?
Wow that's deep.

I always thought the intelligence branch was like DHP. They put under performing ratings who were shite at their own job, in charge of things like that.
 
#14
2_deck_dash said:
JonnoJonno said:
Isn't it a golden boot (representing the Intelligence Branch) stepping on a turd (representing the intellect of everyone else in the Navy)?
They put under performing ratings who were shite at their own job, in charge of things like that.
And promote them I hear :D
 

Similar threads

New Posts