INTELLIGENCE BRANCH ASSESSMENT WEEKEND - FEB 09 - REMINDER

Moses - you can certainly apply to join the branch, although you would have to go through new entry training and spend time in the SEA branch prior to applying to sit the selection weekend.

At present, we anticipate the next weekend will be in late September / early October.

Moses

Soleil; No, i'm not, I just graduated from uni with a BSc (Hons) in Geography. I was a mature student.

HMS Ferret; Do you have a link to a website for this, I would like some more info. I am not sure what you mean by the sea branch. Plus, what is the age requirements for entry into this career?

Thanks!

Moses

Re: INTELLIGENCE BRANCH ASSESSMENT WEEKEND - FEB 09 - REMIND

Thanks. I was wondering though, is this career only on a part time basis?

soleil

War Hero

Moses

If you are interested in joining the RNR, check out the next recruitment evening at your nearest Unit. Do you know where that is?

Moses

Soleil; No, I have no idea. I just phoned a number i found on the HMS Ferret page, and they couldn't tell me a lot over the phone, so they're sending me out some information and some other contact numbers.

soleil

War Hero

Are you looking to join the Royal Navy as an Officer on a full-time basis?

Moses

Yes, I am, however, there doesn't seem to be any jobs that I can apply for that will let me join as an officer apart from logistics officer, i'm just about 32. Plus, military intelligence is something I would really like to get into!

soleil

War Hero

I'd recommend calling in on the Royal Navy Careers Advisors in your local AFCO. If you would like to say where your nearest large town/city is, I will add a link to their page, which includes their contact details.