Hi All,
How often are the rating initial training intakes? I have seen various dates thrown about on this forum, February, September, November but I cannot find a definitive list.
Waiting for my medical and to do my eye tests and my interview is on the 18th April.

Just hoping someone has a better idea on the intakes. I'm going in as a GS Writer.

WreckerL

War Hero
Basically once a week apart from no entries the last week of terms, so no intake the week before Easter,Summer or Christmas leaves.

Sandra

Midshipman
I’ve just finished Raleigh and I’m in phase 2 and every weeks i take had women in them. My intake initially had 16 females and 13 of us passed out. Some didn’t due to injuries and one girl decided not to sign on.

D

Deleted 69112

Hiya,

I applied for the same role and have now been issued my entry date, as well as my PRNC date at HMS Collingwood.

How did you get on in your interview? Have you found out when your PRNC is / your Entry Date?

fishhead

War Hero
Hiya,

I applied for the same role and have now been issued my entry date, as well as my PRNC date at HMS Collingwood.

How did you get on in your interview? Have you found out when your PRNC is / your Entry Date?
The person who started this thread did so nearly 3 months ago. chances are she has moved on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
R RFA 3
D RFA 1