Insurgents reach new low

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Potential_Officer, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Iraqi insurgency has hit a new low today. In today's bombing they used two mentally handicapped women to mule the bombs into a market and subsequently blowing them up remotely.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7221639.stm

Look at what the people of Iraq, and the Coalition forces are up against, how can our forces fight against people like this?

2. And they say they fight an honorable battle!!!

3. I am afraid they have no morals whatsoever,suprised they havent started to use children en masse,maybe thats next.

4. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Islamists have been using children and the mentally retarded for years sadly, read this link MSNBC Report

and then watch the video report (bear with the advert it only lasts 30 seconds):Video of child suicide bomber being disarmed in Palestine

5. And their God is on their side ? No wonder I ditched religious conviction of any sort as soon as I was able.

6. They give Oxygen Thief a whole new meaning. Looking at it from a different angle, though, does this mean they are running out of willing martyrs?

7. What does a mentally retarded female suicide bomber get in their twisted fantasies - 72 Ron Jeremy's ? A total obscenity,and an utter disgrace to any religion that dares to call itself such............

8. [​IMG]
    Soldier investigates pile of smoking sandals in "where did they all go?" mystery.

Begs the question, how does one say "Murrrrrrrr" in Farsi?

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

There's a trick the PIRA used that I thought was fcuking cowardly and contemptable. it wont be long before it's used again.

10. AQ have obviously hired an inclusion officer. And there I was thinking it was a made-up job.

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

So, it's true. You've gotta be black, challanged and female to make an impact in modern britain?

12. It's 'kin disgraceful! Our boys are in for a hell of a fight. 100 men fighting for another country is worth 1 man (or mentally handicapped woman) fighting for their own...willing or not

13. How is this about religion? I would imagine that the majority of Moslems would be as horrified as we are.

14. One would like to think so, however I can't recall hearing a single unqualified condemnation from any muslim about any atrocity commited in their name.

15. Very fair point Jack, but then those who do would probably be risking their lives and the lives of their families. These terrorists have no qualms about who they target - it's pretty much everyone who does not both agree with their beliefs and bows down to them.

Whilst the silent majority remain silent, we leave the door wide open to the loud and very vocal minority who scream about human rights and what we can and cannot do as a society including holding terrorists without trial, bombing the enemy because they're hiding in a Mosque, or taking out primary instigators of these terrible crimes unless we catch them in the act.

Even then we're supposed to arrest them, give them a lawyer and a trial and then compensate them with stacks of cash, a house and UK citizenship when we are unable to prove the case because we missed a comma on the arrest report.

Does that about cover it??

SF