Insult to marines !!

Re: Insult to marines

Christ, news must be thin on the ground in Guzz if that's a story, you'd have to go some way to link that to the RM.

Now asking Royal if he's "Like the RAF Regiment of the Navy" Thats a proper insult.

Or, where's your stretcher / triangle etc, etc

wet_blobby

War Hero
"Nelson wins sea battle"............

"lie-bour squander money".....

"Blair tells lies".....

"Browns a fcukin idiot"....

"Six pigs sold at Tavistock market".....

Now they are newsworthy items, not, "Govt. pay stupid amount for non job again".

Re: Insult to marines

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Now asking Royal if he's "Like the RAF Regiment of the Navy" Thats a proper insult.

Or, where's your stretcher / triangle etc, etc
The best answer I had to the standard "What instrument do you play, Royal?" came back as "Matelot's heads, do you want to hear a tune?"

That was worthy of a pint :)

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I would imagine that someone is already lined up for the speechwriter job, a New Liabour loyalist presumably. Just another racket.

Drakey said:
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Defence-chiefs-accused-insult-Royal-Marines/article-649438-detail/article.html

Any RR members interested in applying.
:)
I think £66,389 annual salary would suit me rather nicely for pushing some paper around a desk. Now to start writing that CV... :lol:

The only INSULT here is that Shadow Defence Secretary Liam Fox , has used the death of a marine to political advantage.

Shadow Defence Secretary Liam Fox could NOT write a cohesive statement about a defence issue if his life depended on it, HE has a speech writer who is paid £60,000 per year.

SHAME on him and a POX in his Party and his HOUSE..

HE Shadow Defence Secretary Liam Fox has insulted not only the Marine, but also anyone who has an IQ above that of a plant.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just read the hyperlink and it just shows what W*****S there are working at the MoD.

Could I just point out this a slur on anybody who is a member of the Armed Forces and not just RM.

OldJenny

Lantern Swinger
Pongoonboard said:
Just read the hyperlink and it just shows what W*****S there are working at the MoD.

Could I just point out this a slur on anybody who is a member of the Armed Forces and not just RM.
I was told a long time ago that if you couldn't take a joke then you shouldn't join up.
I've got better things to do in life than be insulted by politicians. I choose not to take offence and feel sorry for them.