Insult to marines !!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Drakey, Jan 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Insult to marines

Christ, news must be thin on the ground in Guzz if that's a story, you'd have to go some way to link that to the RM.

Now asking Royal if he's "Like the RAF Regiment of the Navy" Thats a proper insult.

Or, where's your stretcher / triangle etc, etc

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

"Nelson wins sea battle"............

"lie-bour squander money".....

"Blair tells lies".....

"Browns a fcukin idiot"....

"Six pigs sold at Tavistock market".....

Now they are newsworthy items, not, "Govt. pay stupid amount for non job again".

3. Re: Insult to marines

The best answer I had to the standard "What instrument do you play, Royal?" came back as "Matelot's heads, do you want to hear a tune?"

That was worthy of a pint :)

4. Her husband did well ,he got a wife with a sense of humour and
    free beer for life.Kinda gives ye hope

5. I heard that "The Ting-Tings" actually took their name from an elite section of RM percussionists.

6. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I would imagine that someone is already lined up for the speechwriter job, a New Liabour loyalist presumably. Just another racket.

7. I think £66,389 annual salary would suit me rather nicely for pushing some paper around a desk. Now to start writing that CV... :lol:

8. The only INSULT here is that Shadow Defence Secretary Liam Fox , has used the death of a marine to political advantage.

Shadow Defence Secretary Liam Fox could NOT write a cohesive statement about a defence issue if his life depended on it, HE has a speech writer who is paid £60,000 per year.

SHAME on him and a POX in his Party and his HOUSE..

HE Shadow Defence Secretary Liam Fox has insulted not only the Marine, but also anyone who has an IQ above that of a plant.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. Just read the hyperlink and it just shows what W*****S there are working at the MoD.

Could I just point out this a slur on anybody who is a member of the Armed Forces and not just RM.

10. I was told a long time ago that if you couldn't take a joke then you shouldn't join up.
    I've got better things to do in life than be insulted by politicians. I choose not to take offence and feel sorry for them.