Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inspiration needed......

redhead69

Midshipman
I like to write cheeky little stories..... Trouble is my inspiration has deserted me..... I need some new ideas...... Help me boys and girls.....!!

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
A tale set in Blackrat's cellar? Admittedly, there wouldn't be much dialogue, on account of all the denizens being duct taped, but you could get all arty-farty and creative about that.

yamyamdabber

War Hero
Are these stories about cheeky scamp matlows doing cheeky things like chinning off doing there rounds and going down the mess for a wet or more cheeky "he inserted his soft nosed projectile into her dripping wet bathy tube" stuff???

admiralscruff

Lantern Swinger
Just write about characters in your local area, Redhead. I imagine Bodmin is full of them...

BODMIN?!

Maybe she knows what happened to MLP.....

That's a good story idea, like a modern version of the Wicker Man. O.O
Needs angry Cornishmen with burning torches and pitchforks though

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I once pulled a fucking stunner in the Eclipse in Bodmin. She must've been the only good looking bird in the whole of Cornwall.

Shame she was only 14.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
On the other hand, Redhead69 could just be a Wah!, trying to get you lot excited and 'spill the beans', so to speak... :oops:

Moomin

War Hero
Sgtp...did you think this was me? Stupid boy! I may know who redhead69 is, but its not me.

As for MLP, I've checked my dungeon and I can't even find a bone....can't be blamed for that one either!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Redhead/Moomin: I never made the association - you did. Bit of a coincidence, though, innit..? Google and access to OP's IP addresses is a very handy tool, though... :wink:(Edit to add: Both IP addresses and Host details for Redhead69/Moomin are identical - my Wah! radar is still burning and turning)

Last edited:

Moomin

War Hero
Sgtp.....there is more than 1 house on this farm.....and as we're using mobiles, we're using the same broadband. Your investigation skills let you down on that one. Teach you to be a smartarse!

Moomin

War Hero
I'm a bit worried about 2 deck dash.....I mean, Eclipse....have you no shame? :)

Last edited:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Redhead69/Moomin: Paranoid much? And there's more to my investigative skills than I am prepared to divulge on RR... :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS News story: UK Hydrographic Office receives Highly Commended STEM Inspiration Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Hydrographic Office shortlisted for STEM Inspiration Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl analyst provides inspiration and support on operations MoD News 0
L Interested in Joining - Warship Inspiration Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
soleil Cornish Guardian: "Top Sport Award For 'Inspiration' Dale" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Herald: "Cool Runnings The Inspiration For Sprinter 'Flash'" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil isleofman.com: "Royal Navy Looks To Isle Of Man For Inspiration" The Fleet 0
chieftiff A little inspiration for all you oldies! Health & Fitness 4
soleil NATO Exercise Takes Inspiration From Auld Enemies .......... The Fleet 5
S Inspiration Current Affairs 7
The_Wonderer Inspiration? RMR 28
creddly The Inspiration!!! Current Affairs 34
MoD_RSS Inspectorates - urgent action needed at Rainsbrook MoD News 0
H Information needed. Submariners 2
MoD_RSS Government gives businesses much-needed breathing space with extension of insolvency measures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New regime needed to take on tech giants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ARTEMIS - jHubMed delivering innovation right where it is needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress is still needed if a political settlement is to be reached in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Constructive engagement in the UN-led process is needed to achieve peace in Yemen MoD News 0
T Guidance needed for phase 3 Discharge Shock Joining the Royal Navy 69
MoD_RSS Inclusive government action needed to bring stability to Mali MoD News 0
O Advice needed on order of medals earned by my Granddad in WW2 History 29
E Tracing ships visits - Help needed The Fleet 3
L Information needed. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: Greater diversity needed to secure future health of the rail industry MoD News 0
R Advice needed after DUDT Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
A Assistance needed to complete my application Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Press release: Ofsted: Stronger partnerships needed to tackle knife crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Timpson says a locally-driven approach needed to rejuvenate high streets MoD News 0
TechFin Not meeting the needed grades? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
T Advice needed: officer vs rating Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
D Dartmouth or RNP? Advice needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
M Suxamethonium Sensitivity - advice needed Joining the Royal Navy 1
C SOS - Help needed to figure out how to find my Nans records? History 7
A Advice needed! RFA 9
S ARK ROYAL CREW - HELP NEEDED Bases / Shore Est 15
Polly Kit needed on board. What to carry. RFA 11
B PMU for Pilot - advice needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
wet_blobby Help needed for Junglies farewell flight. The Fleet Air Arm 21
T Advice needed please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS Speech: Home Secretary: International action needed to tackle terrorism MoD News 0
D Some pointing in the right direction needed.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
T RFA Hearing requirements - advice needed! RFA 3
dcac84 Westminster, directions needed! Bases / Shore Est 3
DemobJob ** PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED - BRISTOL - £100 per day ** The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
D Please, urgent advice needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
A Help needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
S Help needed!! Submariners 2
matt93 HELP - advice needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5