Inspiration needed......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by redhead69, Apr 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I like to write cheeky little stories..... Trouble is my inspiration has deserted me..... I need some new ideas...... Help me boys and girls.....!!
  2. Or you could concoct a dit around a donkey, a serving wench and a 5 gallon drum of swarfega?
  3. A tale set in Blackrat's cellar? Admittedly, there wouldn't be much dialogue, on account of all the denizens being duct taped, but you could get all arty-farty and creative about that.
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Just write about characters in your local area, Redhead. I imagine Bodmin is full of them...
  5. Make sure your story has lots of willys in it.

I like willys.
  6. Are these stories about cheeky scamp matlows doing cheeky things like chinning off doing there rounds and going down the mess for a wet or more cheeky "he inserted his soft nosed projectile into her dripping wet bathy tube" stuff???
    • Like Like x 1
  7. BODMIN?!

Maybe she knows what happened to MLP.....

That's a good story idea, like a modern version of the Wicker Man. O.O
    Needs angry Cornishmen with burning torches and pitchforks though
  8. I once pulled a fucking stunner in the Eclipse in Bodmin. She must've been the only good looking bird in the whole of Cornwall.

Shame she was only 14.
  9. sgtpepperband

On the other hand, Redhead69 could just be a Wah!, trying to get you lot excited and 'spill the beans', so to speak... :oops:
  10. Oohhh SgtP... Moomin has a face like a slapped arse right now.... Did you think I was her ??? Shame on you.... !!!
  11. Sgtp...did you think this was me? Stupid boy! I may know who redhead69 is, but its not me.

As for MLP, I've checked my dungeon and I can't even find a bone....can't be blamed for that one either!
  12. sgtpepperband

Redhead/Moomin: I never made the association - you did. Bit of a coincidence, though, innit..? Google and access to OP's IP addresses is a very handy tool, though... :wink:(Edit to add: Both IP addresses and Host details for Redhead69/Moomin are identical - my Wah! radar is still burning and turning)
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  13. Sgtp.....there is more than 1 house on this farm.....and as we're using mobiles, we're using the same broadband. Your investigation skills let you down on that one. Teach you to be a smartarse!
  14. SgtP.... Moomin is my sister.... !!!!
  15. I'm a bit worried about 2 deck dash.....I mean, Eclipse....have you no shame? :)
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  16. sgtpepperband

Redhead69/Moomin: Paranoid much? And there's more to my investigative skills than I am prepared to divulge on RR... :roll:
  17. And being from Bodmin, probably your mum and your cousin to!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. No reason to be paranoid, and I'm certainly not a redhead. ;-)
  19. That type of relationship only happens in Redruth..... !!!