Insoles at PRNC and Raleigh?

Gematria

Midshipman
Just a simple question, I have used my brain and used the search function but I am hoping for a more up to date answer. From what I've been told they are currently dishing out Magnums after the first run at Raleigh, these are supposedly shite. I have just purchased some Sorbothane insoles to use whilst training and hopefully take through the recruitment stages.
Is this allowed?

Note - I have a slightly flat foot on my left leg that causes my calf to get tight, nothing drastic. I had NHS insoles for this when I was little however I have already passed the medical last year, they had no worries about it.

Just a simple question, I have used my brain and used the search function but I am hoping for a more up to date answer. From what I've been told they are currently dishing out Magnums after the first run at Raleigh, these are supposedly shite. I have just purchased some Sorbothane insoles to use whilst training and hopefully take through the recruitment stages.
Is this allowed?

Note - I have a slightly flat foot on my left leg that causes my calf to get tight, nothing drastic. I had NHS insoles for this when I was little however I have already passed the medical last year, they had no worries about it.

Search results for query: insoles

To qualify Post #2

1. Until not so long ago @Ninja_Stoker (a former RN Recruiter) offered freely of his long experience but always stressed that he posted here in an unofficial capacity and been since been posted away from the recruiting world.

2. Be very wary of being led astray by anecdotal responses such as this one:

<...new civvy insoles is it recomended... just I heard through a couple of mates who know a couple of guys who once knew A lad who is in some armoured support unit in bovington he knows a guy who is currently deployed in ganners his mate is a diamond whatever that means well he swears that `yomping is better without insoles...>>

3. For the Official line try your own AFCO and definitely inquire as soon as can at your PRNC.

Latest Threads