Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by robbiemallon, Sep 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i was meant to join Raleigh the 24th of october, and in a freak accident i dislocated my thumb, i told my afco and seen the naval doctor, he declared me temporally unfit. he told me 3 months after i get cast of im fully fit, which is december, but was then told between January and april there are no intakes the next was may and i was top of my branch list. ive now been told by another source that there is no intake till ocotober. can anyone please shed some light on this? ive already waited for two years and dont wanna have to wait another year no knowing when im getting to join cheers
  2. Speaking to your CA will be your best bet, for gods sake don't write to them as it would take them a year to decipher what your asking thus resulting in you waiting longer!!
  3. it was my ca that told me may but with all the cut backs and stuff going on, just freaking out lol
  4. Your not the first and you certainly won't be the last to panic, just read through some of the other threads on here and on the facebook page.
    If your CA has said May then standby for May, he is the guy thats knows more about it then some random guy off the internet.
  5. thank you :)