Injured Royal

I liked the bit at the end, when recovering from the anaesthetic: 'All right, Gordon mate?' :thumbright:

PMSL!

Next time I get asked the correct way to address the PM I will suggest the Deakin way..... ;)

:thumright:
thingy said:
I liked the bit at the end, when recovering from the anaesthetic: 'All right Gordon, mate?' :thumbright:

PMSL!
It would have been even funnier if he mentioned that Broon strongly resembles Mr Bean.

ex_rubberdagger said:
thingy said:
I liked the bit at the end, when recovering from the anaesthetic: 'All right Gordon, mate?' :thumbright:

PMSL!
It would have been even funnier if he mentioned that Broon strongly resembles Mr Bean.

He looks nothing like Arfur! o_O

I don't understand why he was expected to call MR Brown Sir - has he been knighted and I have missed it, is he a holder of the Queens commission and an officer in her majesty's finest? NO - so should he not just be Mr Brown out of politeness - I mean we didn't even vote for him to be Prime Minister - not that I voted for the Bliar either....

Sorry can someone find me a ladder so i can get off this high horse

Why call that prick of a prime minister Sir?
He should have screamed out ''My beloved Fuhrer!!! Hail Gordan!!''

JamesH

Lantern Swinger
"After all, I am a Royal Marine Commando and I want to be back out there doing the job I am trained for with my friends and colleagues."
That's all that needs to be said really.

James