Initiation ceremonies

Hello all. I've just attended my first Blue Nose ceremony! My mess dressed up but I tend not to keep emergency Spiderman outfits in my locker so ended up wearing a swimsuit, Pusser's tropical stockings, the white ensign, deck shoes, lifejacket and beret.

Anyone got a good dit to spin about any crossing the lines ceremonies or such?

snapdragon said:
Hello all. I've just attended my first Blue Nose ceremony! My mess dressed up but I tend not to keep emergency Spiderman outfits in my locker so ended up wearing a swimsuit, Pusser's tropical stockings, the white ensign, deck shoes, lifejacket and beret.

Anyone got a good dit to spin about any crossing the lines ceremonies or such?
Don't believe you.
Need phots.
Quickly!
:D

Lamri said:
Don't believe you.
Need phots.
Quickly!
I will endeavour to upload some! One of the girls wore red rights, steaming bats, one-piece swimsuit and bolero. She wouldn't wear a shower cap lest she look stupid :)

I am mildly embarrassed by the fact that although I have done all three on a few occasions, my first line crossings are gone into the dim and distant firings of rapidly ageing neurons :)

snapdragon said:
Lamri said:
Don't believe you.
Need phots.
Quickly!
One of the girls wore red rights, steaming bats, one-piece swimsuit and bolero. She wouldn't wear a shower cap lest she look stupid :)
My god, I read that and shot me lot.
My initiation involved being tipped out of bed at O'dark Thirty and 'Matthew the Machete' by 6 drunken cnuts who became the best mates I've ever had.
:thumright:
NZB